The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

The Space Between

by Brenna Yovanoff

more reviews at: thegoddessofbooks.blogspot.com

SPOILER WARNING:

Meh. The cover? Awesome. The actual book? Not so much. I kept trying to figure out whether Charlie was Truman's step dad or his brother; it wasn't very clear. Every chapter or so switched from Daphne's point of view to third person with a focus on Truman. The end was a confusing blur. Truman dies, but he's in heaven with some weird Daphne doppelganger, and then real Daphne somehow finds him and takes him from heaven and Not-Daphne shatters or dies or something. Then they go to Earth and work at hospitals and go to an aquarium and Daphne's all like "We're real!" All the run-on sentences are proof of my annoyance with this book. ( )
  captainbooknerd | Jan 11, 2018 |
I loved it!!!!!! ( )
  ohkamikaze | Sep 21, 2017 |
sO GOOD. SO GOOD. (to review) (i still need to review, but after more thought i decided this deserves full stars) ( )
  eaduncan | Sep 14, 2017 |
Glad I finally picked this up and finished it. I don't know why I ever stopped. I liked it a bunch.
It made me sad. Poor Truman. He needs a hug. I like the baby too. If babies were like Raymie maybe I'd have one.

SO MUCH DEATH! ahhh

I also like the cover. ( )
  Shahnareads | Jun 21, 2017 |
I'm actually a little surprised by how quickly I got into this story and how much I'm enjoying it. The plot is definitely dark, but overall hopeful. It's an interesting take on paranormal romance and I can see how it would offend a ton of people, but I found the whole backstory to be really fascinating. The ending wrapped things up a little too neatly for me, but overall it was a great read. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |

A breathtaking and transcendent novel about a demon girl's search for love on Earth.

Brenna Yovanoff is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,722,587 books! | Top bar: Always visible