The Next Always: Book One of the Inn…

The Next Always: Book One of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (edition 2011)

by Nora Roberts

Member:AllisonKraft
Title:The Next Always: Book One of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Berkley Trade (2011), Edition: Original, Paperback, 352 pages

The Next Always by Nora Roberts

English (61)  Spanish (1)  All languages (62)
Love Nora Roberts. Love country inns. Love buildings and the details that go into them. Really sweet story. ( )
  whybehave2002 | May 9, 2018 |
This story was delightful. And as a military wife, I must say that she "got" what it is like when the soldiers are gone. I don't know, thankfully, what it is like to be a soldier's widow, but the whole independent nature, do-it-myself, don't-share-the-small-stuff attitude that Clare has is right and true. ( )
  Cfo6 | Mar 19, 2018 |
Welp, my first Nora Roberts (not counting J. D. Robb) and it was just what I needed after my last intense listen, and a very personally stressful week. I really enjoyed the characters, the setting, and the little bit of paranormal activity that wasn't the center of the story, but was very important nevertheless. I will most likely be listening to the rest of the trilogy, since I really want to see gruff Ryder fall! I loved Beckett's interaction with Claire's boys, that was great. And the reason for Liam wanting a Barbie, that made me laugh out loud. ( )
  shaunesay | Jun 21, 2017 |
The Montgomery brothers are restoring an historic property as a hotel in Boonsville, MD. Romance and a ghost. ( )
  pennykaplan | May 17, 2017 |
I reviewed this as a whole trilogy:

I loved the family dynamic all three books had. The 3 brothers themselves and the relationship with their mother and the love of their craft and of course the stories with their loves. It has a great small town feel, the Inn and the history behind it were great. I just loved it... all three books. I was hooked by the first chapter in The Next Always. To top it off Inn BoonsBoro, Vesta Pizza, The Taphouse and Turn the Page Bookstore all are real and exist in BoonsBoro, Maryland. I have only been to Maryland once, but if I ever got back I definitely want to stop in Boonsboro.

http://annavivian.blogspot.com/2017/02/mini-review-series-spotlight-inn.html ( )
  vampiregirl76 | Feb 23, 2017 |

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Andrews, MacLeodNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Groth, SteffenSprechersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Hege, UtaÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pouttu-Delière, PäiviKÄÄnt.secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To John Reese, best job boss ever, and the crew of Inn BoonsBoro.
The stone walls stood as they had for more than two centuries, simple, sturdy, and strong.

The historic hotel in BoonsBoro, Maryland, has endured war and peace, changing hands, even rumored hauntings. Now it’s getting a major facelift from the Montgomery brothers and their eccentric mother. As the architect of the family, Beckett’s social life consists mostly of talking shop over pizza and beer. But there’s another project he’s got his eye on: the girl he’s been waiting to kiss since he was fifteen…

The historic hotel in Boonsboro, Maryland, has endured war and peace, changing hands, even rumored hauntings. Now it's getting a major facelift from the Montgomery brothers and their eccentric mother. As the architect of the family, Beckett's social lifeconsists mostly of talking shop over pizza and beer. But there's another project he's got his eye on: the girl he's been waiting to kiss since he was fifteen...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,811,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible