Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien

I WANT MORE! i found this series only last month and i ave torn through all three. now i want more, caragh o'brien is an amazing writer and i don't want the series to ever stop! but as we all know good things must come to an end, and this book ended it wonderfully. if another book pops up on the scene though, i'm all for it! ( )
  danaaa_99 | Apr 6, 2016 |
i am having a hard time finishing this book. the way they treat women really offends and upsets me. i don't know why. so i skimmed through the book just reading bits and pieces. then gaia is so different and unlikeable how she treats Leon is just ... ugh. i am going through it again, actually reading it and taking my time and once again the way the women are treated just makes me sick and i have to stop. i really want to get to the part with Leon. since i skimmed it i know how it ends and its good and Gaia is once again likeable but the journey to get there is tough. normally i don't finish a book because i don't like it and and don't care about the characters. this time it's different. hmm maybe i read the kindle book torture and then i can finish prized. so i did it read tortured and then prized. for some reason i sympathized a little more with the matrac and gaia after this. ( )
For Nancy Mercado
She grabbed the hilt of her knife and scrambled backwards into the darkness, holding the baby close in her other arm.

Sixteen-year-old midwife Gaia Stone is in the wasteland with nothing but her baby sister, a handful of supplies, and a rumor to guide her when she is captured by the people of Sylum, a dystopian society where she must follow a strict social code or never see her sister again.… (more)

Caragh O'Brien is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

216 wanted3 pay3 pay

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,265,572 books! | Top bar: Always visible