Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch

Alien Proliferation (edition 2011)

by Gini Koch

Member:devi
Title:Alien Proliferation
Authors:Gini Koch
Info:DAW (2011), Edition: Original, Mass Market Paperback, 480 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:series, urban fantasy, aliens

Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch

Series is still full of sexy aliens and crazy terrorist plots. Loving the characters and the way the author doesn't feel a need to pry apart established relationships in order to feed the drama. That actually matters quite a bit to me -- I get tired of longer series when they keep doing that, and here instead our main characters are growing into their relationships while chaos swirls around them. Less loving how brutal the bad guys were in this one. Still love the characters, but I might have to move this series from a personal "fun romp that will cheer me up" pile to a "read when you're ready" one. ( )
  terriko | Aug 20, 2016 |
I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5 for reasons that others might not find to important. The story was great, I was entertained just like all the others and kept on the edge of my seat. I was disappointed in the author's lack of knowledge of some mothering facts. 1) it IS possible and quite acceptable to breastfeed past the time an infant starts getting teeth. I've done it, three times. 2) co-sleeping is not always a bad thing. Yes it should be done safely but a parent should never be told they shouldn't do it. Again, I successfully co-slept with three infants. All of that aside, what a great story. Obviously we've got Kitty in her new Mother role, but still kicking some ass. We've got a new and somewhat continued plan to take over the world that Kitty and her family and friends must thwart. And we've got new love connections being made. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Kitty and Jeff have their baby, but the baby has caused changes in Kitty. Of course nothing is simple in their life, so just after giving birth Kitty has to save the world, again. ;-)

Have a few more books to read before the next book in the series. I'm afraid it might be the last one too! ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Loved it! A usual there were several plots interlacing and even a few connections to incidents in the previous books. And of course the Poofs were as adorable as always! The birth section was well-done, though I am not sure how I feel about Kitty, Jeff and Christopher's new jobs. Also, there was not enough Ace. But unlike the other books, this one is tailor-made for a sequel. Is it April 2012 yet? ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |

Gini Kochprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dos Santos, DanielCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"After the wildest wedding ever, Katherine 'Kitty' Katt-Martini and her Alpha Centaurion husband Jeff are hoping life will settle down. But alien attacks are on the increase, and someone is testing a dangerous new drug on unwilling subjects within their group. As if that's not enough, Kitty and a number of the A-C women are expecting their first babies. No one is certain what this baby boom will lead to, but after almost losing Kitty in childbirth, they discover that their newborn's talents are off the charts--and potentially dangerous. And just to add to their worries--the bad guys want their baby."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,526,403 books! | Top bar: Always visible