Dread Mountain by Emily Rodda

Dread Mountain (2000)

by Emily Rodda

A good continuation of the series. I love all of the puzzles and riddles in the text.

A quick and simple read that is a lot of fun for all ages. ( )
  CareBear36 | Jul 8, 2015 |
Gnomes, Kin and Giant toads confront us in this journey of Leif, Barda and Jasmine. ( )
  pamelawalker | Dec 30, 2010 |
cool book,quest ( )
  room6 | May 6, 2009 |
Anther solid installment, with some interesting new folk to meet. I had thought I'd be bored of the series by now, but although there is a clear pattern followed by each book, I am still enjoying the puzzles and the diverse range of characters along the way. ( )
  francescadefreitas | Jan 21, 2007 |

Can Lief, Barda, and Jasmine survive Dread Mountain in the fifth action-packed Deltora Quest adventure? Now with an amazing 3-D lenticular cover!

The Shadow Lord dominates the Land of Deltora. Only Lief, Barda, and Jasmine can save it from his evil powers. To do this, they must restore all seven gems to the magic Belt of Deltora.
Four gems have been found. Now grave news has reached Lief from his home. He longs to return--but the quest must continue. To find the fifth stone, the heroes must venture to the edge of the Shadowlands and enter the dark and terrifying realm of the monster Gellik.
Can Lief, Barda, and Jasmine survive Dread Mountain?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:49 -0400)

To find the fifth stone, Lief, Barda, and Jasmine must venture to the edge of the Shadowlands and enter the dark and terrifying realm of the monster Gellik.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,411,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible