Knit Your Own Royal Wedding by Fiona Goble

Knit Your Own Royal Wedding (edition 2011)

by Fiona Goble

Member:seniwati
Title:Knit Your Own Royal Wedding
Authors:Fiona Goble
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2011), Edition: Original, Paperback, 64 pages
Collections:to order or on order from library
Tags:knit, knitting, wedding, royal, figures, dolls

Knit Your Own Royal Wedding by Fiona Goble

Instructions for very cute and slightly kitschy William & Kate royal wedding dolls. Lots of pictures and details in the clothing, so it's fun even if you haven't got time to knit and just want to look at the little doll dioramas. I think my favourite are the little corgis. ( )
  terriko | Apr 28, 2012 |
Such an adorable royal wedding souvenir - and a great stash buster for all that leftover yarn! I might just make Queen Elizabeth and her corgis for the fun of it. ( )
  librariankate7578 | Apr 9, 2011 |
When we first heard that Prince William had finally asked his long-term girlfriend Kate Middleton to marry him, we didn't want knitting enthusiasts left out of the celebrations that were sweeping throughout the kingdom and the rest of the world.

Knitting instructions for miniature versions of the major players in THE wedding of the young century, complete with footmen, corgi and Buckingham Palace's balcony. If you hurry, you can have it done in time for the wedding!

Each project comes complete with knitting instructions and full-color photos of the finished doll. The pages are beautifully illustrated and tell the story of William and Kate's courtship.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,748,196 books! | Top bar: Always visible