Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle) by…

Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle) (edition 2012)

by Christopher Paolini

Member:sassafras
Title:Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle)
Authors:Christopher Paolini
Info:Knopf Books for Young Readers (2012), Paperback, 880 pages
Rating:****1/2
Tags:read in 2012, dragons, Inheritance cycle, young adult, science fiction

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Eragon by Christopher Paolini (Mind_Booster_Noori)
    Mind_Booster_Noori: First of the series
    Archie Wilson: & The Nuckelavee (Volume 1) by Mark A. Cooper (carltontomasso)
    The Star Wars Trilogy by George Lucas (Hedgepeth)
    Hedgepeth: A young man is given the opportunity to manipulate great power and restore a lost order.

English (103)  German (3)  Spanish (3)  French (2)  Dutch (2)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  All languages (114)
Awesome finale! I wish there was one more book... ( )
  Bubamdk | Sep 9, 2016 |
I'm sorry to see this series end. My son and I have listened to all four books together and enjoyed each one. ( )
  amcheri | Aug 22, 2016 |
Ugh, hallelujah, I'm done with this crap. The final battle was completely lackluster and the ending made the end of The Return of the King look abrupt - it just dragged on long past the audience losing interest. ( )
1 vote benuathanasia | Aug 13, 2016 |
An interesting story ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
I have loved this series and all of the characters from the first book. In a way I'm very happy with the ending but at the same time there are aspects that were soooo disappointing as they didn't not get resolved. Which is why this book only gets 4 stars. In all honesty much of the ending of this book was absolutely heart wrenching. I do look forward to Mr. Paolini continuing with the world he has built but I do hope he will mention some of my favorite characters from this series when he does! ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |

Paolini, Christopherprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Doyle, GerardNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Palencar, John JudeCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Proietti, MichelaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Scotto Di Santillo, Maria ConcettaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
As always, this book is for my family. And also for the dreamers of dreams: the many artists, musicians and storytellers who have made this journey possible.
The dragon Saphira roared, and the soldiers before her quailed.

Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?

This is the much-anticipated, astonishing conclusion to the worldwide bestselling Inheritance cycle.

The young Dragon Rider Eragon must finally confront the evil king Galbatorix to free Alagaesia from his rule once and for all.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,261,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible