Only His (Fool's Gold, Book 6) by Susan…

Only His (Fool's Gold, Book 6) (edition 2011)

by Susan Mallery

Member:Kwidhalm
Title:Only His (Fool's Gold, Book 6)
Authors:Susan Mallery
Info:
Collections:75 Book Challenge of 2012, Your library
Tags:Kindle

Only His by Susan Mallery

This book is about Nevada Hendrix! Ive been waiting a while to read it :)

I liked this book I did. but I didnt feel a very strong connection to Nevada. Her love story didnt get me like Montana's or Dakotas. I dont know why. She was likeable, I guess she didnt seem to have much personality in the book.

I loved getting to know Annabelle, Heidi, and Charlie. I cant wait to read their stories!

The biggest disappointment was Jo and Will. Oh, dont get me wrong ive been wondering when Jo was gunna get her book. but thats the thing. I feel I wanted to get to know Jo. shes a big part of the town and girls night. Why did she decide to buy the bar? Why did she do what she did. I had so many questions. I wanted Jo to have her very own story. still it was ok. im glad she found someone. I just wish for a little more depth.

All in all, it was a good read. not my fave but it was still good. ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
Another Fool's Gold Romance. Nevada's triplet sisters are getting married, but she';s not even dating. Then old crush, Tucker comes to town for a construction project, hires Nevada as a crew lead and the sparks fly. In the meantime, Widowed Hendrix Mom, Denise, meets an old flame who makes her burn again. ( )
  nancynova | Mar 22, 2014 |
Another Fool's Good book - they all seem to be very similiar but are good books to listen to on the way home from work.

This story is about the third twin Neveda. Also Jo and Will and a piece of art shaped like a vagina. Yep I said vagina! ( )
  jnut1 | Mar 4, 2014 |
Only His Fool's Gold Series by Susan Mallery
Love the sound of this town, close to the city and in the heart of the mountains and country and wine vineyards nearby.
Nevada was trying to get the next site job. She thought she'd be meeting with the older man, not the son, who she had gone to bed with years prior.
Tucker doesn't know why she won't take the job, she finally agrees and it's so hard to keep business in the forefront because she wants to have sex with him.
Nevada is a triplet, Montana and Dakota are her sisters.
Ethan, her brother took over the family business, when their father unexpectedly had passed away just weeks ago.
He introduced wind turbines and was able to help put all of them through college, putting his education on hold.
This is the town where every main job is done by woman, it still astonishes me!
There is also a story of their mother, Denise. She has hooked up with a man her own age and after they hook up she has a crisis and breakdown because she feels she's betrayed her dead husband.
The building of the casino is in place and on schedule. They have to do some blasting which is new to Nevada.
It started with a kiss and then onto hot steamy sex.
Kat, who had gone out with Tucker 10 years ago is back in town. She is the famous metal sculpture and wants to give the town square a giant vagina.
artist. Kat shares another secret with Nevada.
After the explosion there is a problem that halts further progress on the casino.
Another story is when Jo tells Will of her past and he can't forgive her and move on, he wants to leave.
Nevada's sisters are to be married on the same day, same ceremony. Lot of work for a double wedding.
Love what they did rather than having the wedding cake, so unique. ( )
  jbarr5 | Jul 25, 2013 |
For the most part I enjoyed the story of the last unengaged triplet, Nevada--she's a fun character and there were quite a few laugh out loud moments (when she finds her mother in a compromising position on the kitchen table was classic). The side stories were fun too--Denise and Max (finally!) and Jo and Will rounded out the book nicely with their own dramas--though I admit I would have liked to have seen Jo get her own book, it was great to see her mystery solved and for her to get her own happy ending. My biggest complaint with this book is that it really got rushed at the end. It felt like everything needed to happen quickly--the deadline of her sisters' weddings was fast approaching and so we needed and got a resolution--but it really didn't feel as if it was a fully developed one. Will needed to forgive and be forgiven, and SNAP! done. Tucker needed to come to his senses, and BAM! he did. Problem solved. Book over. Future books are nicely set up here, giving readers something to look forward to. ( )
  beckymmoe | Apr 3, 2013 |

Mallery, Susanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Eby, TanyaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

This book is about Nevada, the last of the Hendrix triplets to find love. Her hero is Tucker, although it takes her a while to realize it. Tucker was one of Ethan's (Nevada's brother) friends and when she goes to college where Tucker lives, Ethan tells her to look Tucker up. That results in a friendship between Nevada, Tucker, and Tucker's girlfriend Cat. Tucker doesn't realize that Nevada actually has feelings for him, but Cat does, and in a twisted scheme, Cat "gifts" Nevada with Tucker. This results in the most horribly disappointing five minutes of Nevada's life. She hasn't seen him since until she walks into a job interview for her dream job ten years later. Needless to say, they have some issues that they need to work out

"Wedding bells are ringing in Fool's Gold, but not for Nevada Hendrix. Her triplet sisters are engaged, and even her mother has a more active love life than she does. Determined to make a fresh start, she applies for her dream job, only to discover that her new boss is her first love. Maybe she could overlook the fact that they have seen each other naked, but she will never forget the way he broke her heart. Tucker Janack agrees to Nevada's "business only" ground rules. After all, love is a trap that the construction millionaire has avoided his whole life. But when great business partners turn out to be so much more, every rule gets broken. Will either of them be willing to try again, or will their past get in the way?" -- p. [4] of cover.… (more)

Susan Mallery is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,417,824 books! | Top bar: Always visible