Ruthless by Sara Shepard

Honesty I hated the beginning of this book. About halfway in I was feeling a little better about the book, but the series is getting a little too predictable. At this point I'm pretty much only picking up the books to finish the series. Since they are such quick reads, I figure, why not. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
This was when Emily got preggerz. ( )
  allygggggg | Jun 13, 2014 |
Ruthless was really crazy. The Pretty Little Liars were bursting at the seams with insanity. Spencer took what I'm guessing was Ritalin. Hanna got blackmailed, framed someone for it, confessed, fell in love with the competition's son, got played, and confessed. Aria and Noel broke up and then she got with Ezra Fitz who left her for the slutty Klaudia. Emily meets a potential love in Kelsey who hares a druggy past with Spencer and might just be the new A.

Like I said Ruthless was six kinds of crazy. Ironically, this is the second book I read today to use Macbeth metaphorically. In this case, it was Spencer's guilt over what she did to Kelsey and Tabitha that made her truly understand what Lady Macbeth was going through. I was so proud of Hanna for actually telling the truth! I understand not saying anything about Jamaica but the blackmailing? Come on! Aria and Emily will continue to be victims of their hearts. I can't wait to read the next one! ( )

"Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind."  --William Shakespeare
To Farrin, Kari, Christina, Marisa, and the rest of the fabulous Harper crew
Have you ever gotten away with something really, really bad?

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria are trying to move on and forget about their old friend Alison DiLaurentis and all the torture she put them through, but someone is trying to keep her spirit alive.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,472,963 books! | Top bar: Always visible