Ruthless by Sara Shepard

This was when Emily got preggerz. ( )
  allygggggg | Jun 13, 2014 |
Ruthless was really crazy. The Pretty Little Liars were bursting at the seams with insanity. Spencer took what I'm guessing was Ritalin. Hanna got blackmailed, framed someone for it, confessed, fell in love with the competition's son, got played, and confessed. Aria and Noel broke up and then she got with Ezra Fitz who left her for the slutty Klaudia. Emily meets a potential love in Kelsey who hares a druggy past with Spencer and might just be the new A.

Like I said Ruthless was six kinds of crazy. Ironically, this is the second book I read today to use Macbeth metaphorically. In this case, it was Spencer's guilt over what she did to Kelsey and Tabitha that made her truly understand what Lady Macbeth was going through. I was so proud of Hanna for actually telling the truth! I understand not saying anything about Jamaica but the blackmailing? Come on! Aria and Emily will continue to be victims of their hearts. I can't wait to read the next one! ( )

Rosellen Feliz
English Language Arts 9
Block D
March 11, 2013
Ruthless
The pretty little drama continues in book ten of the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. Ruthless is book number 10 of the series and OH MY GOD, what a roller coaster! A is back and at it again. Torturing Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily. Hanna meets this guy named Liam, but only if she knew from the start that Liam is the son of her dad’s competition for the senator campaign. When they find out, their romance is starting to become a Romeo and Juliet story. Emily befriends (or shall i say becomes more than friends) a girl named “Kay”. Spencer’s summer friend, Kelsey, that she met at Penn for a summer program comes back but Spencer never expected to see her since the incident. Later in the book, Emily finds out that Kelsey and Kay are the same person. Ezra is back for Aria, and already making plans to move to New York. But the plans are ruined when Aria caught Ezra cheating on her with Klaudia. Spencer thinks Kelsey is A based on the fact that she knows they killed Tabitha. Towards the end Kelsey attempts to kill herself but was saved by the ambulance. The girls end up finding out that Kelsey is not A, based on the fact that they got her phone taken away at the mental institution. I really like how the book came along and how there was many plot twists to make the story really interesting. I recommend this book to whomever likes the pretty little liars series, anyone who is currently reading the book before Ruthless and anyone who likes suspense, drama, and plot twists. (I advise you to read the first book of the series and read every book in the series by order to understand what is happening in this book) I cant wait for the next book!! :)
  Rosieisswaggy | Mar 11, 2013 |

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria are trying to move on and forget about their old friend Alison DiLaurentis and all the torture she put them through, but someone is trying to keep her spirit alive.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,283,822 books! | Top bar: Always visible