The Nature of God by Arthur Pink

The Nature of God

by Arthur Pink

The Nature of God
5 Stars on Amazon!

"It changed my entire worldview...
It was like a grenade going off in my mind as the boxes I had put God in were blown apart!" - Walt

"Boy-o-boy, they don't write them like this anymore!" - Amazon Reviewer

"This is a great book for going deeper in your relationship with the Lord, and improving your understanding of who God is, and who Christ is." - Adam

"An excellent study of the nature and attributes of God from a fully Biblical perspective." - Reviewer

"The Nature Of God is full of deep, deep revelations that will enrich any Christian. It's like being kissed by angels." A.W. Pink explores the inexhaustible and limitless nature of God. His thorough study of the majesty and vastness of the who God, A. W. Pink will start you down a path of wonder.
  Stormrev1 | Aug 11, 2014 |
The 1st chapter introduces us to the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. We are reminded to praise the One who created us not out of a need or insufficiency found within Himself, but simply because He wanted to lavish us with His love and fellowship. ( )
  pastorgrimes | Apr 29, 2008 |

He is just, yet merciful. He is above all, yet He sent His Son to die for us. Arthur W. Pink's classic meditation on God's personality and power has inspired readers for generations. He leads readers through reflections on 45 facets of God's personality. Ideal for personal reflection and daily Bible study, this book will help readers develop a deeper, richer love for the One who calls us His own.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:06 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,714,362 books! | Top bar: Always visible