Scholastic Atlas of the United States

Scholastic Atlas of the United States (edition 2001)

Member:AmCorKragujevac
Title:Scholastic Atlas of the United States
Authors:
Info:Scholastic Inc (2001), Unknown Binding, 144 pages

Scholastic Atlas Of The United States by David Rubel

I love Atlases! For some reason I could look at them for days. I think it has to do with the fact that I love to learn and I love to travel. There is so much out there for a child or adult alike to explore. It's not always easy to get where you'd like, but the information in an Atlas can open an imagination for days. ( )
  mmsharp | Dec 7, 2008 |

Now available in paperback, the SCHOLASTIC ATLAS OF THE UNITED STATES has been thoroughly updated to reflect changes since its original publication in 2000.

The SCHOLASTIC ATLAS OF THE UNITED STATES is an essential up-to-date resource that offers students a detailed map of each of the 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This important reference also features an information page about each state that uses photos, graphics, fun facts, and a brief essay to explain what makes each state unique.

(cont'd)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:01 -0400)

Maps of each state in the United States, organized by region, accompanied by facts and figures.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,176,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible