Animal Attraction (An Animal Magnetism…

Animal Attraction (An Animal Magnetism Novel) (edition 2011)

by Jill Shalvis

Title:Animal Attraction (An Animal Magnetism Novel)
Authors:Jill Shalvis
Info:Berkley (2011), Edition: Original, Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Tags:audible-purchase-2012, audiobook, 2013-seriously-series, 2013-read, 2013-tbr-tipping, 4-25-wine-glasses

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis

Recently added bysdlashbrook, DuchessofHazard, Bette_Hansen, private library, Teenycakes, Pap3rLady, aczkh

Amazing, as expected. Dell and Jade's story lived up to all my expectations. Dell is warm, gentle, and loving to the animals coming through his practice. Personal relationships aren't so easy for him. He doesn't get close but something about Jade has him off his game. Jade is efficient, brisk, only here for a short time. She has to get back to the family business. Even though she is wildly attracted to Dell, she knows it can never be anything more.

I can't wait to read more from this series! I highly recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
The plot of this steamy story was pretty good with plenty of enjoyable humor, a loveable hero and troubled heroine but the relationship conflict went on way too long, nearly the majority of the book. Jade has Dr. Dell's veterinary practice running like clockwork but her personal life is a closed book. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Oh, I was so waiting for Jade's and Dell's story and they did not disappoint! They had this incredible chemistry together, even more so than Lilah and Brady. Their relationship had this fun and dry humor about it and the fact that they'd already knew eachother just made things more fun to read. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
I loved Dell and Jade in this book. They were both wounded in their own ways and meant for each other. Jill's Animal series is a must read. ( )
  JamiDavenport | Apr 2, 2014 |
I think Jennifer Crusie work better for me because I enjoy the humor: it takes the pressure off the books to be deeper. I'm also not convinced by love stories that are mostly defined by having super-hot sex all the time. Not that there's anything wrong with that ... but is that really what great relationships are made of, long term?
  rmaitzen | Feb 7, 2014 |

Shalvis, Jillprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
White, KarenReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Veterinarian Dell Connelly, who has never had time for love, is drawn to his new receptionist Jade Bennett, who has escaped from her well-meaning but smothering family to start a new life in Sunshine, Idaho.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,858,890 books! | Top bar: Always visible