The Stranger

by Caroline B. Cooney

Series: Point Horror

Drawn to Jethro from the moment she first sees him, Nicoletta is unaware that the seemingly ordinary teenage boy she has fallen for has a monstrous side to his nature. In this haunting novel, Nicoletta is drawn to Jethro from the moment she sees him. But Jethro is no ordinary teenager--he's part boy and part beast.… (more)

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I LOVE Caroline B. Cooney's writing style! I don't even know how to explain it, but it just pulls me into the story and I can't stop reading.

This is sort of a re-imagining of Beauty and the Beast. I found it compelling and heart-wrenching. The insta-love is a bit silly, but it was so beautifully written that I found it easy to overlook. ( )
  LynnK. | Aug 4, 2020 |
Old Children's Book. Liked it as a kid, but haven't read it in years. ( )
  odinblindeye | Apr 2, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,308,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible