Loved by a Warrior by Donna Fletcher

Loved by a Warrior

by Donna Fletcher

When Reeve, finds a lone woman surrounded by thieves, defenseless and outnumbered, knowing he can't leave her to their mercy, he comes in and saves her from them, even not knowing who she truly is or the danger she may pose to him. Tara, has had to live a very lone existence, but when she meets Reeve, she knows that her life will be different. After being cursed when she was a young girl, she has lost two husbands, and has been labeled the "Death Bride" and having been forced out of her clan, and her family. Now on her way to marry again at her father's demand, she is accosted by thieves wanting her bride price, and is stunned when a handsome and very capable warrior saves her. Even though there is a instant 'spark' that fly's between them, she knows she needs to maintain a distance in order to save his life, but as their journey progresses and they draw even closer to each other, Tara will have to put her faith in their love, since it will be the only thing that could save Reeve from certain death....Loved By A Warrior is the second in the Warrior King series, and I think I just fell in love with this one. After seeing Reeve and Tara in A Warrior's Promise, I was very glad to read their story, and it was even better than I expected. From the first paragraph I was hooked. I really like the connection you see from the beginning, and even there were a couple aspects of the story that could be repetitious it was a very likable and enjoyable read. Reeve, is very protective of Tara and doesn't believe in curses, and just believe they are a myth, but he has a lot of faith in his love for her, I found him to be very appealing, especially as the story progressed. Tara I liked in the beginning and the end, but I think the one thing I didn't like was that she was too selfless at times, and it became repetitious at times, but I really liked at how the story plays out in the end, and I found myself fully satisfied, and wishing it hadn't ended, and I am very much looking forward to reading the last one in the series, especially if its anything like the two books I have read so far. A completely endearing and loveable story with characters that will just win your heart over!!! ( )
  addictofromance | Feb 25, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061934720, Mass Market Paperback)

Donna Fletcher returns to the Scottish Highlands with Loved by a Warrior, the second sensuous story in her magnificent Warrior King series, continuing the thrilling saga of four brave warriors destined to return the legendary king of Scotland to his throne. In Loved by a Warrior, a noble Highland knight is enchanted by a beautiful lady who is cursed to bring doom to anyone who loves her. Fans of Karen Ranney and other masters of emotionally rich Scottish historical romance novels should flock to Fletcher’s thrilling adventure of the heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:42 -0400)

Set in the Scottish Highlands, continues the adventures of four brave warriors as they fight to return the legendary king of Scotland to the throne.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,402,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible