Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria…

Although this book says it is the first in the series, I felt like I came in the middle of something and it took me most of the book to catch up. I'm going to give the next book a try but I'm questioning??? ( )
  SparklePonies | Feb 21, 2013 |
What Mary-Sue names! Chad the "hot" romantic interest, Stacy the main character in love with Chad, Drea, Chad's Girl friend, Amber, and PJ. It was a bad book... That is all I can say... I apologize if you have the same name as anyone above. ( )
  CTAATGT | Oct 20, 2012 |
I read and loved the first two books of Laurie Faria Stolarz's Touch series and adored them, and Cait a blogger friend of mine suggested I give this series a try, and I'm so glad she did, Thanks Cait!. I am totally Stolarz's newest fangirl.
The mystery in this book was executed really well, no matter how much you want to believe in a characters innocence Stolarz has you questioning everyone's motives. Main and side characters alike. The wiccan elements in the book really added to the story, not distracting from it. I'm confident you could take them out and still have a great story, they just add more depth and colour to it. It also made Steacy's character that much more intriguing.
Stolarz has a knack for getting inside the teenage brain and it shows in her writing, the characters have a natural feel, less like their imagined and more like actual people she's based them on. Steacy and her friends Amber and Drea couldn't be more different but their personalities suit each other. Drea is the gorgeous spoiled friend that loves you more then anything. Amber is the wacky but highly entertaining friend that encourages the stuff you shouldn't do and Steacy is the grounded logical one that always has your back.
I loved this book and I'm definitely purchasing the next in the series it was a really fun read with a great mystery. Blue is For Nightmares gets 4 out of 5! ( )
  Tristan_Bruce | Dec 27, 2011 |
Ugh. I don't even think I'll blog about this one. ( )
  sshadoan | Nov 10, 2011 |
Blue is for nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz is about a high school girl named Stacy and her best friend Drea. Stacy has nightmares that are about a psycho stalker and last time she had these nightmares a little girl died.

Well this time their about her best friend Drea and she takes it seriously.
She uses her majic that her grandma taught her to predict the future.

From this psycho stalker they get death threats and lillys (which are the death flower). Also another girl in her grade recieves these messages and she dies a day before Drea was supposed too. Now Stacy has to save Drea from this killer. ( )
  ctmsnocr | Oct 11, 2011 |

Sixteen-year-old hereditary witch Stacey Brown has nightmares of her roommate being murdered and hopes that her magic will be enough to protect Drea--unlike the last person whose death Stacey dreamed.

"I Know Your Secret . . ."

Boarding school junior Stacey Brown has nightmares too real to ignore.  Her nightmares come true. This time they're about Drea, her best friend who's become the target of one seriously psycho stalker. To  try and protect her, Stacey's working with what she knows-candles, cards, incantations, and spells...

In this Deluxe Spellbook Edition you'll find:

Spells created by You and other keepers of secrets-poems, spells and meditations contributed by fans of this popular series. Extras also include an interview with the author.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:44:57 -0400)

Sixteen-year-old hereditary witch Stacey Brown has nightmares of her roommate being murdered and hopes that her magick will be enough to protect Drea--unlike the last person whose death Stacey dreamed.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,111,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible