Blue is for Nightmares (Stolarz Series) by…

Blue is for Nightmares (Stolarz Series) (edition 2003)

by Laurie Faria Stolarz

919279,547 (3.75)23
Member:yrizaria
Title:Blue is for Nightmares (Stolarz Series)
Authors:Laurie Faria Stolarz
Info:Llewellyn Publications (2003), Paperback, 283 pages
Collections:Your library, Kindle
Rating:**
Tags:paranormal

Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Stacy starts having nightmares about her friend Drea being kidnapped. She knows that they mean something because this has happened to her before. In the past she ignored them and lost someone she loved because of it. This time Stacy plans on preventing the murder. There were a couple things in this book that struck me as false; it doesn't seem to take place now, it has kind of a mid 90s feel, which is weird. It seems unbelievable that only one student at this wealthy prep school has a cell phone. Also everyone is catty and bitchy, it seems as though no one is nice to each other, even best friends. I am not saying people have to be nice to each other all the time, but best friends usually have boundaries they wont cross with each other and that doesn't seem to exist here. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Although this book says it is the first in the series, I felt like I came in the middle of something and it took me most of the book to catch up. I'm going to give the next book a try but I'm questioning??? ( )
  SparklePonies | Feb 21, 2013 |
What Mary-Sue names! Chad the "hot" romantic interest, Stacy the main character in love with Chad, Drea, Chad's Girl friend, Amber, and PJ. It was a bad book... That is all I can say... I apologize if you have the same name as anyone above. ( )
  CTAATGT | Oct 20, 2012 |

Sixteen-year-old hereditary witch Stacey Brown has nightmares of her roommate being murdered and hopes that her magic will be enough to protect Drea--unlike the last person whose death Stacey dreamed.

"I Know Your Secret . . ."

Boarding school junior Stacey Brown has nightmares too real to ignore.  Her nightmares come true. This time they're about Drea, her best friend who's become the target of one seriously psycho stalker. To  try and protect her, Stacey's working with what she knows-candles, cards, incantations, and spells...

In this Deluxe Spellbook Edition you'll find:

Spells created by You and other keepers of secrets-poems, spells and meditations contributed by fans of this popular series. Extras also include an interview with the author.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:02 -0400)

Sixteen-year-old hereditary witch Stacey Brown has nightmares of her roommate being murdered and hopes that her magick will be enough to protect Drea--unlike the last person whose death Stacey dreamed.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,962,664 books! | Top bar: Always visible