Desolation Angels by J.B. Stephens

Desolation Angels

by J.B. Stephens

I'm really enjoying this series. I find myself caring about the characters and what their next moves are gonna be. The different romances going on are done rather silly and there is just a touch of repetition. All in all I have been satisfied and am starting the last book in the series. ( )
  justablondemoment | Oct 4, 2014 |
Okay, the series is winding down but still entertaining. Most of the original group from Book 1 & 2 prepare to escape Novo Mundum which has turned out not to be what it pretends to be. The escape, subsequent trek into the wilderness, being tracked by some of the Novo Mundum guards, their capture by the renegade group known as the "Slash", another escape and finally back to 'square one', into one of the cities controlled by the 'new' U. S. Government. But they want to return to Novo Mundum to help two of their friends escape and to expose the place for the evil that is there. Still think it would make an interesting TV mini-series. Still recommend it for those reluctant teen readers. Have a feeling that Book 4 (last one) is probably not very good but best not to judge it before I've given it a chance. ( )
  patricia_poland | Sep 27, 2010 |
Liza hated lying to Mario.

After learning that the head of their community of Novo Mundum wants them killed, five teenagers escape into the Big Empty--a lawless space left desolate after a virus destroyed much of the human race.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,731,397 books! | Top bar: Always visible