Ghost Roads (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) by…

Ghost Roads (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (edition 1999)

by Christopher Golden

Member:roxannehalpine
Title:Ghost Roads (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Authors:Christopher Golden
Info:Gallery Books (1999), Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages

Ghost Roads by Christopher Golden

Believe I read the whole Gatekeeper trilogy during the latter part of 2002, as it was then that I bought them as a boxed set.

Although I remember little about the storyline 13 years on, I do recall that the author did a good job in bringing the TV characters to life on page. I admired his original plot ideas, yet I was engaged by the story, rather than enthralled. ( )
  PhilSyphe | Nov 26, 2015 |
I read this book and the two others in the trilogy when I was watching Buffy for the first time in middle school. Truthfully, I don't remember a whole lot about the plot or writing, but I do know they kept me engaged enough to read the other two books.

Since I remember enjoying them as a kid, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and a 3/5. ( )
  luminescent_bookworm | Jan 27, 2015 |

Golden, Christopherprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Holder, Nancymain authorall editionsconfirmed
The ghost roads.

PASSPORT TO HELL
Buffy, Oz, and Angel are Europe-bound, only they're not flying any airlines. They're traveling limbo's "ghost roads" in search of Jacques Regnier. Jacques is the sole heir of the dying Gatekeeper whose Boston mansion is the supernatural barrier restraining thousands of the world's monsters. The evil Sons of Entropy will do anything to destroy the gate--even if it means trading the power-laden Spear of Longinus to the wicked vampires holding Jacques.

Back home, the ghost ship Flying Dutchman has set sail for Sunnydale, determined to shanghai new crewmen--dead or alive. For Willow, Xander, Cordelia, and Giles, it's an ocean of trouble, especially when the monstrous Kraken reemerges with a vengeance. But everyone's assistance will be needed once Buffy locates Jacques, and uncovers the shocking plans the Sons of Entropy have already placed in motion--a plan that, if successful, will destroy the world and create a horrible new realm ruled by monsters.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671027492, Mass Market Paperback)

Buffy, Oz and Angel are Europe-bound, only they're not flying any airlines. They're travelling the 'ghost roads' of limbo in search of Jacques Regnier, sole heir of the dying Gatekeeper whose Boston mansion is the supernatural barrier restraining thousands of the otherworld's most nightmarish monsters. The evil Sons of Entropy will do anything to destroy the gate - even if it means trading the power-laden Spear of Longinus to the vampires who are holding Jacques. Back home, the ghost ship Flying Dutchman has set sail for Sunnydale, determined to shanghai new crewmen - dead or alive. For Willow, Xander, Cordelia and Giles, it's an ocean of trouble; especially when the monstrous Kraken reemerges with a vengeance...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:31 -0400)

Buffy searches for Jacques Regnier, heir of the dying Gatekeeper whose Boston mansion restrains thousands of monsters.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,080,430 books! | Top bar: Always visible