Hammered by Kevin Hearne

Hammered

by Kevin Hearne

Series: Iron Druid Chronicles (3)

the only thing I don't like about this series it that I have to wait for the next to come out in audio...hurry audible! great narration ( )
  Claudia.Anderson | Feb 7, 2016 |
Definitely feels like there will be another book, hopefully there is! I enjoyed the series but this one felt a little weak. Not as much action as I would have thought and a little reliance on the added characters story for a chapter each....hmmm. Okay. Did find out more about Leif and Gunnar, but Gunnar's now dead. Leif I imagine will resurrect, but won't know until there's another book and Atticus hears from Tempe. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
The only problem with this 3rd book in the series is that now that I'm done, I have to wait for #4 to be published. I think I might have to go to Kevin Hearne's house, camp out there for a few weeks, and ask repeatedly, "Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?" until he completes it. ( )
  beertraveler | Feb 5, 2016 |
Thor, the god of thunder, is a bully. The real Thor is not the pretty boy we se from the movies. Somebody has to do something, he has ruined countless lives. AH, but the cost might be too high. Lives will be lost, the future will change, Gods will be angered.
The mission to end Thor is all about vengeance.Viking vampire Leif Helgarson, is one of the men that want him dead no matter the cost. Gunnar the Werewolf Alpha is another along with some very colorful 'others'. This strange group bonds with stories and plan their winning fight in Asgard. But, as with many big plans things go wrong, plans change. The ending ? Well it does not really end.
I was laughing out loud in one chapter grabbing the tissues in another and twisting in my seat through most of it. Funny- Star Trek jokes, drinking beer with Jesus.... Sad- death, and pain. A mood roller-coaster ride. One of the best books I've read in a long time. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Another good book in this series. ( )
  Belles007 | Jan 17, 2016 |

Kevin Hearneprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Daniels, LukeNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
According to popular imagination, squirrels are supposed to be adorable.

Thor, the Norse god of thunder, is worse than a blowhard and a bully—he’s ruined countless lives and killed scores of innocents. After centuries, Viking vampire Leif Helgarson is ready to get his vengeance, and he’s asked his friend Atticus O’Sullivan, the last of the Druids, to help take down this Norse nightmare.

One survival strategy has worked for Atticus for more than two thousand years: stay away from the guy with the lightning bolts. But things are heating up in Atticus’s home base of Tempe, Arizona. There’s a vampire turf war brewing, and Russian demon hunters who call themselves the Hammers of God are running rampant. Despite multiple warnings and portents of dire consequences, Atticus and Leif journey to the Norse plain of Asgard, where they team up with a werewolf, a sorcerer, and an army of frost giants for an epic showdown against vicious Valkyries, angry gods, and the hammer-wielding Thunder Thug himself

Hammered" is the third title in an original series about Atticus O'Sullivan, the last of the Druids. In this final outing, Viking vampire Leif Helgarson asks Atticus to help take down Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Original.

Kevin Hearne is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

100 wanted2 pay6 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,265,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible