Sweet Reward: A Last Chance Rescue Novel by…

Sweet Reward: A Last Chance Rescue Novel (edition 2011)

by Christy Reece

Member:ilibridifrancy
Title:Sweet Reward: A Last Chance Rescue Novel
Authors:Christy Reece
Info:Ballantine Books (2011), Edition: Reprint, Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages

Sweet Reward: A Last Chance Rescue Novel by Christy Reece

Reading this book was bittersweet as I knew it was the last in the series

Our hero and heroine in this book are Jared Livingston (I love that name) and Mia Ryker.

We've met Jared in previous books and he was always the quite, brooding, angsty anti marriage one..

Mia used to be a LCR operative but Noah had to fire her because she refused to following the rules.

Both Mia and Jared, her through her own Rescue business and him through his ex wife, are pulled into a baby snatching ring.

When Noah and Mia discover they are both probably looking for the same person/group he assigns them both to the case.

They both have things from there past that made them the way they are today which is really complete opposites of each other but you know the saying - opposites attract and when they finally give in its smokin..

I really enjoyed this book.. Sometimes when you get this far into a series the books are not as good as the earlier books. That was not the case here - this 9th book was a good as the 1st one. I hope someday in the future she comes back to this series.
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
Unbelievably sexy and good and hot and sad and heart wrenching and everything in between. I loved that despite being to very different people, they complemented each other in such wonderful ways. Jared was the most brooding and sexy of them all in LCR's history and probably turned this into one of my favorite books of the series. ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |

When his ex-wife asks him to rescue her missing daughter, Last Chance Rescue operative Jared Livingston teams up with Mia Ryker, the only agent ever fired from LCR, to find an innocent child--a case that takes them to dark places and to the every edge of desire.… (more)

Christy Reece is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 111,638,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible