I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The…

I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The Legacies (Lorien Legacies… (edition 2012)

by Pittacus Lore

Member:srbr1212
Title:I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The Legacies (Lorien Legacies (Unnumbered))
Authors:Pittacus Lore
Info:HarperCollins (2012), Paperback, 416 pages
Rating:***

I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy by Pittacus Lore

this book is just so....plain for me.

you already get information more than half book from the other book because she already speak about it and tell it in the story.

Wahyu_Nurasman | Sep 11, 2013 |
My only complaint is that this was too short. But I liked seeing how Six coped with her personal tragedy and was able to survive. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Sep 2, 2013 |
in this book it tells of six. when she first arrived on the planet earth, and how she grew up. the first time she ran into the mogodorians. and how she and her cepan ran from them to texsas. where they were traped and caught again with a narrow escape. but even that was not enough to hide. for the mogs caught them and took them to their hide out in a hollowed out mountain. sixs cepan is killed in torture and the mogs find they cant find a way to kill her. this due to the charm cast to protect the nine. she escapes when her legasy of invisability developes. while escaping she kills the mog who killed her cepan. this is a good book because it tells a story of a character that is reletivley unknown. it also tells and finishes story from the main story. it also makes six seem more like a person with feelings.
  rbrtpmry | Mar 15, 2012 |
If you have the chance, I highly recommend this. It fills in the gaps before Six met up with John and has plenty of action to boot. You learn more about her life with her Cêpan, Katarina and see how she gained her impressive discipline and survival skills. It makes for a nice comparison too of how each of the Numbers was raised. Aside from Six, you also get a better glimpse of the creepy Mogadorians and their secret lair. It's not pretty.

In case you’re wondering, it’s not necessary to read this before Power of Six. You’ll still be able to enjoy it either way. Once you're finished with both books, you'll be excited about the possibilities that lie ahead once all the members of the Garde finally come together. And you’ll absolutely love how Six becomes the bad ass we know and admire!

~ Bel

www.bibliojunkies.blogspot.com ( )
  bibliojunkies | Jan 7, 2012 |
I really enjoyed this book. I actually ended up reading this book after they had made the movie of it, and am undecided as to which is better. I think that they did an excellent job with the story line and the plot and I really enjoyed the book a lot. However, I personally felt like the book's ending was a little more drawn out. It had extra elements than the movie that I liked more, but the battle seemed to never end. However, in the movie, it had a much more abrupt ending, so I wish that there had been a more even ending. Still a wonderful book and I definitely would recommend it. Expecially to the girls who are done with vampires and need other strange options! ( )
  theadawn | Oct 17, 2011 |

Number Six--when John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians? In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smith, Six was traveling through West Texas with her C?epan, Katarina. What happened there would change Six forever...… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,498,893 books! | Top bar: Always visible