Reckoning by Jeaniene Frost

I always love Bones but this story really shows he needs Cat to sizzle. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
I'm not usually a fan of the novella when it comes to augmenting a series, but this one was awesome. I'm not sure I would have loved it if I hadn't read all of the other books though--might have been a little difficult to follow. But, honestly, any book that gives me more Bones I'm voting for.

This is a nice novella where we get to see that Bones makes mistakes too and while he's a ruthless killer, he appears to have always been compassionate. I think that's what I've alweays loved about him--the irony that he is the one who gives Kat her humanity back.

In any case, I'm not sure I'd ever shell out $$ for a novella, but as a freebie from the library it's worth doing. ( )
  mullgirl | Jun 8, 2015 |
Bones: The pre Cat edition. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Short but sweet, it was interesting to see Bones' perspective on something, even if it's before he met Cat. Getting inside his head was a treat, so I very much enjoyed this novella. ( )
  kateminasian | Nov 22, 2014 |
Bones: The pre Cat edition ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |

In New Orleans, a pair of undead serial killers is about to turn Mardi Gras into a horror show, unless the immortal hitman Bones can hunt them down first.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,965,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible