Reckoning by Jeaniene Frost

Good to have an extra Bones' story. The novella is a stand alone book and is before Cat appears in his life. Action and adventure abound. Good story and plot development. ( )
  SBShepherd | Oct 16, 2016 |
Awww it was a lot of fun reading from Bones point of view. He is one of my favorite characters from the series. ( )
  LenaR0307 | Jun 22, 2016 |
I always love Bones but this story really shows he needs Cat to sizzle. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
I'm not usually a fan of the novella when it comes to augmenting a series, but this one was awesome. I'm not sure I would have loved it if I hadn't read all of the other books though--might have been a little difficult to follow. But, honestly, any book that gives me more Bones I'm voting for.

This is a nice novella where we get to see that Bones makes mistakes too and while he's a ruthless killer, he appears to have always been compassionate. I think that's what I've alweays loved about him--the irony that he is the one who gives Kat her humanity back.

In any case, I'm not sure I'd ever shell out $$ for a novella, but as a freebie from the library it's worth doing. ( )
  mullgirl | Jun 8, 2015 |
Bones: The pre Cat edition. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |

In New Orleans, a pair of undead serial killers is about to turn Mardi Gras into a horror show, unless the immortal hitman Bones can hunt them down first.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,769,966 books! | Top bar: Always visible