The Monster in the Hollows (Wingfeather…

The Monster in the Hollows (Wingfeather Saga) (2011)

by Andrew Peterson

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: It's ridiculously hard to read through tears.

This far along in the series, I'm way past the point of being invested in this story. No longer is the world of Aerwiar a fictitious place - it has become my reality.

Peterson masterfully spins his tale and expresses his characters' emotions so effectively that you can't help but get emotional yourself.

This third installment of the Wingfeather Saga kind of put me through the wringer, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm kind of dreading Book 4, not because I'm scared of the feels (I'm totally scared of the feels), but because I don't want this wonderful series to end. ( )
  dkgarner95 | Feb 19, 2016 |
A fine continuation in the series. Not as good as the 2nd, but well worth reading. Peterson continues with fascinating characters, developed well and more twists and turns: who really is the Monster in the Hollows? ( )
  memlhd | Jan 23, 2016 |
  memlhd | Jan 23, 2016 |
Wow, so good. Some thing were predictable but I don't even care. I had a hard time getting into book 1, book 2 was great, the last half of The Monster in the Hollows was a real page turner. Andrew Peterson has done an excellent job of communicating Truth and beauty in the midst of tragedy and real life in an engaging way. ( )
  iamjonlarson | Sep 29, 2014 |

Book Three of The Wingfeather Saga

Janner Wingfeather's father was the High King of Anniera. But his father is gone. The kingdom has fallen. The royal family is on the run, and the Fang armies of Gnag the Nameless are close behind.

Janner and his family hope to find refuge in the last safe place in the world: the Green Hollows--a land of warriors feared even by Fangs of Dang. But there's a big problem. Janner's little brother-heir to the throne of Anniera-has grown a tail. And gray fur. Not to mention two pointed ears and long, dangerous fangs. To the suspicious folk of the Green Hollows he looks like a monster.

But Janner knows better. His brother isn't as scary as he looks. He's perfectly harmless.

Or is he?

Join the Wingfeathers on an adventure filled with mystery, betrayal, and sneakery in a land of tasty fruits. There's a monster on the loose and the truth lurks in the shadows.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:50 -0400)

Janner Wingfeather's father was the High King of Anniera, but his father is gone. The kingdom has fallen, the royal family is on the run, and the Fang armies of Gnag the Nameless are close behind. Janner and his family seek refuge in the last safe place in the world, the Green Hollows. But there's a big problem. Janner's little brother--heir to the throne of Anniera--has grown a tail. And gray fur ...… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,178,419 books! | Top bar: Always visible