The Gift (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany…

The Gift (The Original Sinners) (edition 2012)

by Tiffany Reisz

72None165,499 (3.81)None
Member:harleyquinn0887
Title:The Gift (The Original Sinners)
Authors:Tiffany Reisz
Info:Harlequin MIRA (2012), Kindle Edition
Rating:*****
Tags:BDSM, Contemporary, Emotional, Erotic, Kickass heroines, Literary Fiction, Netgalley

Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz

Only leaving Søren is harder than leaving Daniel. Be still my beating heart. I almost forgot Søren exists when reading about D.

Love. ( )
  TheBookHammock | Sep 24, 2013 |
The one the best BDSM erotica and most heart-wrenchingly beautiful love story I have ever read. There's a sequel story to this one posted on Reisz's website (see comments for link). ( )
  EinfachMich | Sep 21, 2013 |
This story is not a bad one. I think I just made the mistake of reading right after I finished [b:The Siren|10970532|The Siren|Tiffany Reisz|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1335832751s/10970532.jpg|15888570]. That book is so intense, that I think almost any book right afterwords would have a hard following in its footsteps. This story is also about Eleanor before The Siren takes place. She is loaned to a friend of Soren (whose name is not mentioned in the story) whose has become a reclusive after his wife died three years prior. It's Eleanor's job to be his slave and hopefully help Daniel move on with this life.

Good short story, though I would not recommend reading right after The Siren. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |
Okay, and here I was, thinking that The Siren (by the same author) was a unique piece of writing. turns out this book, Seven Day Loan (a prequel of sorts) is just as good. So when You're done with The Siren, and you feel you need to jump into this world again, like AT ONCE, well this is it.
Absolutely shattering, loving, a story that takes you by the hand, shakes you brutally and then caresses your cheek and kisses your eyelids. There, there, all better.
Then when you're done with this book, you get a continuation for free on the author's website. Like, here: Brilliant">http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/category/daniel-part-two/
Brilliant
woman. You have me, hook, line and sinker.
Now, please feed me more words. :-) ( )
  AnnaLund2011 | Sep 20, 2013 |
I read this freeby story to see if I liked the author's writing style, and I did. ( )
  Bluerabella | May 6, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,506,315 books! | Top bar: Always visible