Third grave dead ahead by Darynda Jones

Third grave dead ahead (edition 2012)

by Darynda Jones

Member:MrsMich02
Title:Third grave dead ahead
Authors:Darynda Jones
Info:New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
Collections:Read but unowned

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

English (37)  Piratical (1)  All languages (38)
Judging by the fact that I was still up reading this at 2:40 am I'd say it's pretty darn good. Charley is still just amazing! Toward the end I thought I was going to have to break up with the series because I got so upset however Ms Jones pulled me through and has me chomping at the bit for the fourth book. I will say with this being the first book in the series I've read and not listened to I really missed the narrator. She does a much better job of bringing the characters to life than the voices in my head. I really want to hear her take on Donovan's voice and I can't wait to learn more about his character in general. This biker gang brings some interesting possibilities. Oh and Reyes, we can never forget Reyes. *dreamy sigh*

This is a bunch of rambling I know but when a book is good to me I can't keep my thoughts about it in order. 4.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Sep 22, 2014 |
Oh. My. God! My favorite book so far! I loved the whole story as always, but the ending here took me way by surprise. Talk about a plot twist there! Already started book #4! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
The Good: The best Charley Davidson book yet! Charley's off even more than usual due to lack of sleep, but that doesn't make her even a tiny bit less entertaining. Fun and unexpected twists as well as totally unforeseeable mystery. Reyes is unbelievably mad, but that doesn't cool down the super hot fun times. How could things get any better than this?

The Bad: Not a thing. ( )
  TequilaReader | Jul 29, 2014 |
Very fun and easy read. Wonderful humor ( )
  kresslya | Jul 27, 2014 |
Review coming soon www.theibookemporium.com ( )
  TheiBookEmporium | May 21, 2014 |
“. . . despite a few slight disappointments, Third Grave Dead Ahead is still incredibly enjoyable and as entertaining as always. Charley is still on top of her game. Reyes is still as sexy and smoking hot as ever, and Darynda Jones still keeps you coming back and begging for more.”

Darynda Jonesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Carol and Melvin, aka the crazy people next door. Love you, love you, love you.
There was a dead clown sitting in my living rooms.

"Paranormal private eye. Grim reaper extraordinaire. Whatever. Charley Davidson is back! And she's drinking copious amounts of caffeine to stay awake because, every time she closes her eyes, she sees him: Reyes Farrow, the parthuman, part-supermodel son of Satan. Yes, she did imprison him for all eternity, but come on. How is she supposed to solve a missing persons case, deal with an ego-driven doctor, calm her curmudgeonly dad, and take on a motorcycle gang hellbent on murder when the devil's son just won't give up?"--Provided by publisher.… (more)

466 wanted3 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,321,293 books! | Top bar: Always visible