Charley Davidson, Book 3: Third Grave Dead…

Charley Davidson, Book 3: Third Grave Dead Ahead (edition 2012)

by Darynda Jones

Member:skullduggery
Title:Charley Davidson, Book 3: Third Grave Dead Ahead
Authors:Darynda Jones
Info:Hachette Digital (2012), Kindle Edition, 320 pages
Collections:Digital Library, Fantasy & Science Fiction
Tags:@ebook, fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, humour

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

Very fun and easy read. Wonderful humor ( )
  kresslya | Jul 27, 2014 |
Review coming soon www.theibookemporium.com ( )
  TheiBookEmporium | May 21, 2014 |
I thought this series would start to wear thin after a couple books, but it just keeps getting better and more intriguing with twists and turns. ( )
  carolburnside | May 15, 2014 |
Reyes is my new book husband. I love him. Cookie is my best book friend. Charley is hilarious and always keeps me wondering what she will do next. ( )
  arparish82 | Apr 8, 2014 |
Greatness again! I absolutely loved it, just as I did the first two books. The couple of twists in the end nearly floored me, but I can't wait until the fourth book comes out! I wanted to read this book again as soon as I finished it, but as it's a library book I have to return it. This is definitely the next on my to-buy list. I would recommend it for anybody who love paranormal fantasy, sci-fi, romance, comedy, and coffee! ( )
  Dnaej | Mar 14, 2014 |
“. . . despite a few slight disappointments, Third Grave Dead Ahead is still incredibly enjoyable and as entertaining as always. Charley is still on top of her game. Reyes is still as sexy and smoking hot as ever, and Darynda Jones still keeps you coming back and begging for more.”

Darynda Jonesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Carol and Melvin, aka the crazy people next door. Love you, love you, love you.
There was a dead clown sitting in my living rooms.

"Paranormal private eye. Grim reaper extraordinaire. Whatever. Charley Davidson is back! And she's drinking copious amounts of caffeine to stay awake because, every time she closes her eyes, she sees him: Reyes Farrow, the parthuman, part-supermodel son of Satan. Yes, she did imprison him for all eternity, but come on. How is she supposed to solve a missing persons case, deal with an ego-driven doctor, calm her curmudgeonly dad, and take on a motorcycle gang hellbent on murder when the devil's son just won't give up?"--Provided by publisher.… (more)

466 wanted3 pay3 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,648,427 books! | Top bar: Always visible