Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

What makes France so french? by Andra Paddio

What makes France so french? (original 2011; edition 2010)

by Andra Paddio

432,691,668 (4.63)None
Member:ccooney
Title:What makes France so french?
Authors:Andra Paddio
Info:Andra Paddio
Rating:****1/2
Tags:France, Travel, Read 2012, Culture

What Makes France So French? by Andra Paddio (2011)

Recently added byHarrod, ccooney, eheinlen, AndraPaddio

Delightful little travel/biography type of thing. Hope she has a sequel! ( )
  Harrod | Jun 26, 2012 |
I really liked this book. It felt less like reading a novel and more like reading a series of short stories on the same, general topic. Overall, I found the main character to be interesting and found myself drawn in to her quest to fulfill her dreams. This is an easy read and you can probably finish it in a day. ( )
  eheinlen | Mar 12, 2012 |
This review was written by the author.
How a Lifelong Dream turned into the Adventure of a Lifetime: A True Story

Review myself? blushing here... it is my true story. I was taught that when you fall, you get up and start again.
Inspiration to go on is found all around you - Open your eyes and see for yourself.

My writer's objective is to share and help others by encouraging them to overcome their fears and achieve inner peace. If you believe that in this life, your mission is to challenge yourself to be the best person you can be, then I think you will find a connection to me through my first book.
I look forward to connecting with you and I know that the journey will be a pleasure.

When you wake up in the morning, treat every new day as a new adventure.

Through the windows of this book -
You may see a glimpse of me.
A nod, a smile, take a look -
Your mirror image, maybe?

Composed by: Andra Paddio ( )
  AndraPaddio | Sep 1, 2011 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

This book is dedicated to my family. And especially to my parents who bravely crossed the Atlantic, eventually had me and then taught me so many of life's lessons from near and afar. It is also dedicated to all the dreamers of the world. Since you never know where your life will take you - Dare to dream!
In 1975, at the age of about 8, it seemed that everyone around me was keeping a diary.
Introduction: In life, we assume many different roles and identities, some because we want to and others because we have to.
Everything happens for a reason

A True Story from the heart

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Andra Paddio's book What Makes France So French? was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Andra Paddio is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,609,558 books! | Top bar: Always visible