Sun Tzu at Gettysburg: Ancient Military…

Sun Tzu at Gettysburg: Ancient Military Wisdom in the Modern World

by Bevin Alexander

Describes how the tactics and advice offered in the 2,400-year-old Chinese military treatise could have changed the outcome of the battles of Gettysburg, Waterloo, and other modern war campaigns.

Made me see many of the wars I have always taken for granted in a whole new light. It should required reading for all military academies.....it might end-up saving lives. ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |
Mr. Alexander's clearly and simply explains how Sun Tzu's approach to warfare was successfully applied or tragically ignored in several battles that shaped America's destiny. The United States is fortunate that Stonewall Jackson was killed during the civil war and Lee ignored Longstreet . ( )
  4bonasa | Nov 13, 2011 |

W.W. Norton

An edition of this book was published by W.W. Norton.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,817,651 books! | Top bar: Always visible