Momentum by Saci Lloyd

Momentum

by Saci Lloyd

With energy wars flaring across the globe, oil prices gone crazy, regular power cuts, and soldiers keeping the Outsiders in check, Hunter, one of the privileged of society, is fascinated by the Outsiders, so when he meets Uma he is quickly drawn into her circle of the poor and disenfranchised.

As I was reading “Momentum,” I was struck by its similarities to the classic book “The Outsiders” by S.E. Hinton. Just as in “The Outsiders,” the characters in “Momentum” are separated Rich versus Poor. In “Momentum,” the poor, known as “Outsiders,” have rebelled against the government for its wastefulness, especially concerning energy, and have been forced to live in slum housing, trying to live the best they can.

Read the rest of my review at: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/momentum-saci-lloyd/
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,831,937 books! | Top bar: Always visible