Wicked in Your Arms: Forgotten Princesses by…

Wicked in Your Arms: Forgotten Princesses (edition 2011)

by Sophie Jordan

Member:reesa00
Title:Wicked in Your Arms: Forgotten Princesses
Authors:Sophie Jordan
Info:Avon (2011), Edition: Original, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Tags:romance, historical romance, england, 1800s, pbs, series, forgotton princesses, royalty

Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan

An easy and overall enjoyable read. ( )
  mashiaraqcs | Mar 29, 2016 |
Good, not great. H is a jerk through 3/4 of the book. The endless bickering reminds me some of the Tracy/Hepburn movies ( )
  lesmel | Dec 31, 2015 |
I enjoyed this book very much. 5 Stars for me. I stayed up late to read and couldn't wait to read just a bit here and a bit there. This is the first book I've read from this author, but I'll for sure read more! ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
This series is a lot of fun. It is actually a part of Jordan's Penwich School series, though, and this series has major spoilers for the last book in that series, so you should read those books first. ( )
  KateBond | Sep 20, 2013 |

Sophie Jordanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jordan, Sophiemain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062032992, Mass Market Paperback)

One of the most notoriously eligible bachelors in Europe is finally ready to marry . . .

For fiercely independent Grier Hadley, being the illegitimate daughter of one of London's most unsavory characters has only one advantage: an enormous, ill-gotten dowry.

Prince Sevastian Maksimi knows where his duty lies: he must find a well-bred young lady—one with a considerable fortune to her name—wed her promptly, and get to the business of producing an heir.

The last thing Grier needs is some unattainable prince curling her toes with his smoldering glances and wicked suggestions. As far as Sev is concerned, she lacks the breeding to become a princess. And yet one kiss from this arresting female is all it takes for him to realize that anyone else in his arms would be unthinkable . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:32 -0400)

The illegitimate daughter of one of London's most unsavory characters, Grier Hadley, armed with an enormous, ill-gotten dowry, matches wits with Prince Sevastian Maksimi who needs a wealthy bride, but believes she lacks the breeding to become a princess.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,353,942 books! | Top bar: Always visible