Blackout by Mira Grant

Blackout

by Mira Grant

Feed by Mira Grant (bikeracer4487)
    bikeracer4487: This is the 1st book in the Newsflesh trilogy that Blackout is the 3rd and final book of. If you stumbled across this book I HIGHLY recommend starting at Feed and then moving on to Deadline.
    Deadline by Mira Grant (bikeracer4487)

*singing* "So much for my happy ending..."

The first book should have killed any dreams I had of a happy ending for this series, but, even still, I feel it was a very appropriate and fitting ending. ( )
  benuathanasia | Aug 10, 2018 |
This author keeps punching me in the emotional guts, and making me come back for more. ( )
  hopeevey | May 20, 2018 |
So I've come to the end. It's sad really. I hate ending a good series! And since this was the best series I've read so far this year, it's even sadder.

I was surprised by the end, mainly because I was busy thinking it would end the worse possible way. So I didn't cry as much as I thought I would (though, I had to mentally prepare myself when I saw the words "RED FLAG DISTRIBUTION". I was too busy thinking - "NO NOT AGAIN! WHY?!?!?")

It was a good end to the series. It, like the other two before it, was fun, interesting, tragic and over all gripping. It's a series I would definitely recommend.
Though, on a wee side note, I would like to see some short stories/novelette about Shaun, George and the staff of After The End Times before and/or after this series. I wish it was a real blog! I want to hear all their wee stories and trips. I wanna see Shaun wrestle a zombie moose! Hehe :)

In the words of Georgia Mason - "Rise You While You Can!" :) ( )
  WeeWeegieBookworm | Mar 24, 2018 |
This book was definitely better than the other two, in my opinion. It was fast paced and threw surprises at you from every turn. ( )
  Moore31 | Feb 25, 2018 |
  Moore31 | Feb 25, 2018 |
This book is dedicated to
Kathleen Secor,
Diana Fox,
and
Sunil Patel.

Without their efforts, I would never have made it this far.
My story ended where so many stories have ended since the Rising: with a man -- in this case, my adoptive brother and best friend, Shaun, -- holding a gun to the base of my skull as the virus in my blood betrayed me, transforming me from a thinking human being into something better suited to a horror movie.

In 2041, Georgia Mason, held hostage by a team of CDC researchers, must find her way back to Shaun Mason, who is dealing with his own problems, such as zombie bears, mad scientists and rogue government agencies, before things get worse in her post-zombie, post-resurrection America.… (more)

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,012,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible