Blackout (Newsflesh Trilogy) by Mira Grant

Blackout (Newsflesh Trilogy) (edition 2012)

by Mira Grant

Title:Blackout (Newsflesh Trilogy)
Authors:Mira Grant
Info:Orbit (2012), Mass Market Paperback, 659 pages
Collections:Your library, Read, BOX10
Tags:Science Fiction, Zombies, Horror, Thriller

Blackout by Mira Grant

Feed by Mira Grant (bikeracer4487)
    bikeracer4487: This is the 1st book in the Newsflesh trilogy that Blackout is the 3rd and final book of. If you stumbled across this book I HIGHLY recommend starting at Feed and then moving on to Deadline.
    Deadline by Mira Grant (bikeracer4487)

Conspiracy goes too far for me and strains credulity to breaking point. ( )
  kale.dyer | Oct 13, 2016 |
I hate this book and everything it chooses to be.

Honestly. I just felt DRAINED trying to finish this. I dreaded forcing myself through another chapter, and another, and another, when it's clear where the whole clone thing is heading and when the writing is SO repetitive and when I was spending half the time reading the thoughts of the most boring mad-man in history. No thank you. ( )
  thebookmagpie | Aug 7, 2016 |
A fitting end to an f-ed up series. I approve. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
Good work! ( )
  adamwolf | Jun 7, 2016 |
This book got a little weird. Saw the weirdness coming but was hoping I was wrong. But whatever. Satisfying ending to a fantastic series. I didn't like this one as much as the first 2. The beginning was quite slow and it didn't really pick up till about halfway through it. But I'm still pleased with how everything played out. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
My story ended where so many stories have ended since the Rising: with a man -- in this case, my adoptive brother and best friend, Shaun, -- holding a gun to the base of my skull as the virus in my blood betrayed me, transforming me from a thinking human being into something better suited to a horror movie.

In 2041, Georgia Mason, held hostage by a team of CDC researchers, must find her way back to Shaun Mason, who is dealing with his own problems, such as zombie bears, mad scientists and rogue government agencies, before things get worse in her post-zombie, post-resurrection America.… (more)

88 wanted3 pay1 pay

Orbit Books

An edition of this book was published by Orbit Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,767,083 books! | Top bar: Always visible