Daphne and the Silver Ash by Joss Llewelyn

Daphne and the Silver Ash

by Joss Llewelyn

A delightful fairy tale! ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
this is a wonderful fairytale, based on many myths, told by a true master of storytelling! ( )
1 vote Releanna | Apr 10, 2013 |
Another awesome book by this author. I rarely buy books, but I have bought the ones I did not win through librarything.com. Loved every one of them. Waiting for the next one to come out! ( )
1 vote Crazy_Bunny_Lady | Nov 10, 2012 |
This was an interesting book with a good concept for a storyline. It was a slow read though, as there was too much of an introduction for such a short book. Overall I liked it, but it doesn't rank among my favorites. ( )
  booklover39 | Jan 26, 2012 |
This is a nice little fairy tale that is actually a collection of myths and legends. Daphne, the main character is inhabited by two spirits and she must come to terms with this and try to save her city, her friends and her family. It has all of the usual elements fairy tales contain. I liked it. This would be a great story to share with your children. ( )
1 vote highflyer | Jan 3, 2012 |
For Julia
Daphne was a young woman not yet twenty with long, shining hair as dark as raven feathers.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Joss Llewelyn's book Daphne and the Silver Ash was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Joseph Robert Lewis is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,046,625 books! | Top bar: Always visible