Just for Kicks by Susan Andersen

This was a cute story. I love that with SA the focus of her stories are the couple, not the plot. There's a minor plot here with a stalker guy who's after Carly, but it takes a backseat to the story of Carly and Wolf, which is refreshing. Watching Wolf come undone and Carly settle down was nice. And I liked the nephew, too.

cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
good, especially if you're horney. Leggy dancer in vegas matches up with security head for lots of sizzle. ( )
  hammockqueen | Aug 3, 2008 |
This was the first book that I read of Susan Andersen and I quickly purchased more after reading "Just for Kicks" ( )
  LoriTori | Jul 12, 2007 |
This is dedicated, with love, to two special women in my life
To Caroline Cross
For apples and cherries and friendship and long phone conversations. And for all the excellent suggestions that helped improve my writing.
And to
Mimi Armistead.
That memorable weekend you spent drilling intelligent answers to dumb questions into my head was merely one shining highlight out of so many.
You guys are the best.
-Susie
CHAPTER ONE
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT to do about him," Carly Jacobsen complained to her friend Michelle as they paused to accommodate a group of Japanese tourists wanting their pictures taken with real live Las Vegas showgirls.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0778323153, Mass Market Paperback)

Las Vegas showgirl Carly Jacobsen keeps finding out the hard way that her idea of fun differs radically from that of her neighbor Wolfgang Jones.

Sure, he looks incredible, and he seems to have a thing for her legs, but the man's a robot. So what's with their chemistry?

Wolf has noticed Carly's legs, because they're always tangled up in leashes attached to her ridiculous assortment of pets. She's a pain, she's wacky, she's always in the way and yet for some reason he can't keep her out of his thoughts.

When a moment of weakness leads to some serious sheet-scorching sex, the two discover at least one area where they do both have fun. But outside the bedroom the stakes are getting higher, and love might come down to a roll of the dice….

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:33:54 -0400)

In this laugh-out-loud follow-up to "Skintight," Vegas showgirl Carly Jacobsen and Wolfgang Jones, head of hotel security, are as different as night and day. But a threat from a stalker and their supportive friends help them realize they are made for each other.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,733,453 books! | Top bar: Always visible