Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)…

Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6) (edition 2011)

by Jeff Kinney

Title:Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2011), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 224 pages

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

Recently added byprivate library, ehelmke, RyanKarrandjas, JPolglaze, HydeParkSchool, aaaaa, EiyanaGray

English (51)  Spanish (2)  All languages (53)
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series is overall engaging and relatable. The main message in this story is to enjoy the holidays with friends and family and to remember to give to those who are less fortunate. The characters are well-developed and believable. The main character, Greg, has a best friend, Rowley, an bully brother, Roderick, and a younger brother that is adored by their parents. The characters are relatable to any and all readers. ( )
  Tee_Barnett | Sep 16, 2015 |
The first half cracked me up several times, but it started to drag substantially in the middle, as Greg's selfish antics started to wear instead of inducing chuckles. None of these will ever compare to the power of the first one, so I wouldn't even read any more of them if it took longer than 1 hour to read. Since it only requires such a minute commitment, however, it IS worth reading. ( )
  engpunk77 | Aug 10, 2015 |
I thought I would stop reading this series after book 5, but I'm addicted to the silliness of them. I enjoy the fact that they can be skim read and every so often there is a part of the story line that is hilarious or you can relate to. In this book the snow has set in and Greg is feeling the effects of cabin fever by being stuck inside. ( )
  rata | Jun 14, 2015 |
Personal Response: While tihs series is not my personal favorite, kids really go for it. The humor got me through reading this with my son, who laughed and laughed, mostly at the potty humor.

Curricular Connections: The best use I see for this book and the series as a whole is a study in the genre of graphic novels. Students can work toward learning how the author tells the story through both words and pictures. They could attempt a graphic novel of their own.
  LeslieRivver | Feb 26, 2015 |
series, 4th grade- 4th book in the series
  RachelHollingsworth | Feb 24, 2015 |
Saturday - Most people look forward to the holidays, but the stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas just makes me a nervous wreck. If you make a mistake in the first eleven months of the year, it's no big deal. But if you do something wrong during the holiday season, you're gonna pay for it.

Middle-schooler Greg Heffley is the prime suspect when it is discovered that school property has been damaged, but when a surprise blizzard hits and school is closed, Greg is stuck indoors with his family, unable to prove his innocence.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143306642, 0670076392

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,767,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible