Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)…

Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6) (edition 2011)

by Jeff Kinney

Member:FINNIAN11
Title:Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2011), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 224 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Hillarious

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

English (60)  Spanish (4)  All (64)
The main character Greg is a teen in school. During the winter Greg needs to earn money for Christmas, But when he needs the money a storm hits so their traped inside their house. During the storm the power goes out so they cant do everything. At the begging they found a scout Santa it's supposed to watch you to see if your naughty or nice.Also in the book Greg valises the School, He does graffiti. Rowley his best Friend covered for him, But eventually Greg confess to doing it not Rowley. ( )
  Devin_Woodall | May 1, 2017 |
The Diary of a wimpy kid Cabin Fever is about Greg he is a teen in high school. During the winter Greg needs to earn money for Christmas, But when he needs the money a storm hits so their traped inside their house. During the storm the power goes out so they cant do everything. At the begging they found a scout Santa it's supposed to watch you to see if your naughty or nice.Also in the book Greg valises the School, He does graffiti. Rowley his best Friend covered for him, But eventually Greg confess to doing it not Rowley.

Its a good book I give it four stars because I wish it talked more about the Santa scout and He added more to the story. I would recommend it to some people not all.
  LorenzoC.B1 | Mar 23, 2017 |
I have to explain to innumerable students what exactly the title of this book means. Does no one use the phrase "cabin fever" any longer? I suppose with technology, we're no longer trapped when stuck inside for long periods of time. Anyway, I should have read this during the summer because it genuinely made me feel cold. ( )
  benuathanasia | Feb 4, 2017 |
Now THIS one is as funny as the early ones. I kept laughing out loud on several occasions. Unlike The Third wheel it jumps around to different events and things happening, which is when I think these books succeed so well. Manny is becoming a little holy terror, isn't he? ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
6. I thought this was another great edition of the Wimpy Kid series books. I didn't think it was quite as humorous as some of the others thay I have read, but overall it was very enjoyable. I still shake my head at the actions of the main character, Greg Heffley. He can be a very selfish thinking person, but I suppose it is a realistic depiction of how a middle school aged kid thinks. In the end, he always somehow redeems himself though.
7. This book would be useful in the classroom when discussing basic story elements such as plot, characters, and theme. The story is enjoyable enough to use with any students when discussing literary elements. ( )
  jmouat | Feb 4, 2016 |
Saturday - Most people look forward to the holidays, but the stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas just makes me a nervous wreck. If you make a mistake in the first eleven months of the year, it's no big deal. But if you do something wrong during the holiday season, you're gonna pay for it.

Middle-schooler Greg Heffley is the prime suspect when it is discovered that school property has been damaged, but when a surprise blizzard hits and school is closed, Greg is stuck indoors with his family, unable to prove his innocence.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143306642, 0670076392

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,080,731 books! | Top bar: Always visible