Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)…

Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6) (edition 2011)

by Jeff Kinney

Member:FINNIAN11
Title:Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2011), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 224 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Hillarious

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

English (48)  Spanish (2)  All languages (50)
Personal Response: While tihs series is not my personal favorite, kids really go for it. The humor got me through reading this with my son, who laughed and laughed, mostly at the potty humor.

Curricular Connections: The best use I see for this book and the series as a whole is a study in the genre of graphic novels. Students can work toward learning how the author tells the story through both words and pictures. They could attempt a graphic novel of their own.
  LeslieRivver | Feb 26, 2015 |
series, 4th grade- 4th book in the series
  RachelHollingsworth | Feb 24, 2015 |
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Cabin Fever
Have you been in trouble and been punished? Well, Greg has. Greg is a boy who writes about his life and what’s going on in his present time. He has a big brother named Rodrick who is lazy and sleeps a lot. He has a little brother named Manny who breaks everything.

The author Jeff Kinney said, “I do all my speeches in pictures. If I wrote words, I’d get locked in on them.” Jeff Kinney was born on February 19, 1971, he’s 43 years old. He has two children named Will and Grant Kinney. Greg and the family were stuck in a blizzard and Greg was working for money to buy his critters clothes. He was cleaning his neighbor’s driveway. I recommend this book to people who has trouble with their lives and to people who has a journal. ( )
  Zhyarin02 | Feb 4, 2015 |
Diary of a wimpy kid cabin fever is when Gregg was survivng school and his own home by doing the worst things possible. He gets int trouble alot yet makes the best of tings. With his best freind rowley he gets intp serious trouble. ( )
  JordanB.B4 | Oct 8, 2014 |
funny and good for people who have annoying little and older brothers ( )
  SchusReadingStars | Jun 16, 2014 |
Saturday - Most people look forward to the holidays, but the stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas just makes me a nervous wreck. If you make a mistake in the first eleven months of the year, it's no big deal. But if you do something wrong during the holiday season, you're gonna pay for it.

Middle-schooler Greg Heffley is the prime suspect when it is discovered that school property has been damaged, but when a surprise blizzard hits and school is closed, Greg is stuck indoors with his family, unable to prove his innocence.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143306642, 0670076392

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,298,384 books! | Top bar: Always visible