Courtship and Curses by Marissa Doyle

Courtship and Curses (edition 2012)

by Marissa Doyle

Member:rach2340
Title:Courtship and Curses
Authors:Marissa Doyle
Info:Henry Holt and Co. (BYR) (2012), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 352 pages
Rating:***

Courtship and Curses by Marissa Doyle

I wish there were more books in this series, I love the combination of Regency and magic, with a good dose of humor throughout. ( )
  ewillse | Mar 23, 2014 |
  PatienceFortitude | Mar 6, 2014 |
A delightful historical novel set in 1814-1815, at the time of the second rise of Napoleon Bonaparte. I would have liked to see more development of Lord Woodbridge's character, but Lady Sophie and Lady Parthenope were delightful.
  LibraryGirl11 | Jul 7, 2013 |
Aunt Isabel was, as usual, exasperated.

In 1815, Lady Sophie Rosier's first London season is marred not only by her physical and emotional scars, but also by magical attacks on her father and other members of the British War Cabinet, and while Sophie's magical powers are unreliable, she and her new best friend Parthenope decide to investigate--despite the distraction of Parthenope's handsome cousin.… (more)

Marissa Doyle is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,575,641 books! | Top bar: Always visible