Ruby Redfort Look Into My Eyes by Lauren…

Ruby Redfort Look Into My Eyes (edition 2012)

by Lauren Child, Lauren Child (Illustrator)

Title:Ruby Redfort Look Into My Eyes
Authors:Lauren Child
Other authors:Lauren Child (Illustrator)
Info:Candlewick (2012), Hardcover, 400 pages
Tags:cool ruby smart funny spy grace

Ruby Redfort Look Into My Eyes by Lauren Child

English (8)  French (1)  All languages (9)
An enjoyable read, made me reach for the second book when I finished 'Look Into My Eyes' ( )
  DaffiMere | Nov 6, 2015 |
One of the best spy books ever. ( )
  writercity | Aug 13, 2014 |
Sassy, smart and persistent, Ruby Redfort is a girl who doesn't give up when it comes to crime. ( )
  bookwren | Nov 10, 2013 |
  scducharme | Aug 25, 2013 |
I really liked this book. It was a really nice mystery story for younger readers. ( )
  MrsBakitch | Jul 11, 2013 |
If the eyes truly are the window to the soul, then some people would be wise to install blinds. - Anya Pamplemous, from her book The Puzzles That Lie Within
For A. D.

Hey, buster! Crack open this new series starring Ruby Redfort — Clarice Bean's favorite all-action heroine — and you will literally be on the edge of your wits.

Everyone knows that Clarice Bean is exceptionordinarily keen on the Ruby Redfort books. Now in her own starring role, Ruby, a genius code-cracker and daring detective, along with her sidekick butler, Hitch, work for a secret crime-busting organization called Spectrum. Ruby gets into lots of scrapes with evil villains, but she’s always ice-cool in a crisis. Just take a classic screwball comedy, add heaps of breathtaking action, and multiply it by Lauren Child’s writing genius, and what have you got? Only the most exciting new middle-grade series since, like, ever.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:03 -0400)

Thirteen-year-old Ruby, a genius code-cracker and daring detective, gets an anonymous call setting a challenge that leads her to the headquarters of Spectrum, a highly secret anti-crime agency that needs her help to crack a code, but soon Ruby uncovers dastardly plans of the Fool's Gold Gang.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,951,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible