Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Volkswagen New Beetle: Service Manual : 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 1.8L…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0837603765, Paperback)The Volkswagen New Beetle Service Manual: 1998-2002 covers the GL, GLS, GLX, and Turbo S models. This manual has been prepared using selected factory service information with the added benefit of suggestions, tips and clarification of various procedures. Bentley service manuals provide clear and comprehensive service and repair procedures. If you're looking for a better understanding of your Volkswagen New Beetle, look no further than Bentley Publishers.
* Maintenance procedures: from routine oil changes to poly-ribbed belt replacement.
* Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and camshaft replacement.
* Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems.
* Turbocharger service, removal and installation, and intercooler components.
* Fuel supply system service, including fuel pump delivery volume test, electrical checks, EVAP system, as well as mechanical and electronic throttle control (E-gas).
* Fuel injection and ignition system component identification, electrical testing, technical data, and throttle valve control module adaptation using the factory scan tool.
* Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, drive axles, and transmission removal and installation.
* Repair information for ABS/EDL/ASR/ESP brake and stability systems.
* Suspension system service including struts, CV joints, stabilizer bar, rear wheel bearings, wheel alignment specifications and steering system.
* Interior and exterior body equipment: airbags, bumpers, front and rear body sections, doors, hood, lids, lights, instrument panel/dashboard, sunroof, seatbelts, seats, trim panels.
* Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C electrical component replacement, compressor, fresh air blower, sensors, and vacuum hose layout.
* Factory wiring diagrams and component locations.
* Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes section with SAE and manufacturer defined P-codes, control module coding and readiness codes.
* Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
* Manual has been manufactured with a reinforced sewn binding for greater durability.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:05 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.