Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI Service Manual: 1999-2005 1.8l Turbo, 1.9l…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0837612519, Paperback)Bentley Publishers is proud to announce the publication of the Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI Service Manual: 1999-2005. This repair manual covers the late 1999 through 2005 model year Jetta, Golf, and GTI built on the Volkswagen "A4" platform. New coverage of the 1.9- Liter TDI Engine with Pump Injection (Pumpe Düse) has been added to this edition along with 114 pages of new wiring diagrams and extensive revisions throughout the manual. Bentley repair manuals provide the highest level of clarity and comprehensiveness for all service and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your Volkswagen, look no further than Bentley.
* 1.8L turbo gasoline
(engine codes: AWD, AWW, AWP)
* 1.9L TDI diesel
(engine code: ALH)
* 1.9L Turbo diesel Pumpe Düse (PD)
(engine code: BEW)
* 2.0L gasoline
(engine codes: AEG, AVH, AZG, BBW, BEV)
* 2.8L gasoline
(engine code: AFP, BDF) Transmissions covered (remove, install, external service):
* 02J 5-speed manual
* 02M 6-speed manual
* 01M 4-speed automatic
* 09A 5-speed automatic Technical highlights:
* Covers Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI models built on the "A4" platform with "9M" or "1J" at position number 7 and 8 of 17-digit Vehicle ID number (VIN), including Jetta wagon, GTI 337 and 20th anniversary editions.
* Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
* Engine and cylinder head service and reconditioning, including timing belt (4-cylinder) and timing chain (6-cylinder) repair.
* Explanation of Motronic M5.9, ME 7.1/7.5 and Diesel Turbo Direct Injection (TDI) engine management systems and ODB II.
* Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
* Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and axles.
* Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, rear coil springs, and wheel bearing/hub units.
* Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement and the Climatronic system.
* Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
* Wiring schematics, including fuse/relay locations and a general explanation of electrical circuitry. Includes R32 wiring.
* Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
* Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:30 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.