The Perfect Board by Calvin K. Clemons

The Perfect Board

by Calvin K. Clemons

181561,019 (4)None

Working at a non-profit and having a board of directors, this is a great book to read and to have our board read. There were several points in it that we need to heed. Like the board needs to attend every meeting period. We have many board members who staff don't even know what they look like because they have never been to a meeting. We have several board members who seem to be on the board just to have it listed on their resume. That's not the type of board we need. I think this book would help our nominating committee with selecting the right people and then I think we need to give every board member a copy. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |

A primer, rather than an encyclopedia or textbook, The Perfect Board describes what it takes to be an effective member of any Board of Directors. From loyalty to care to leadership and Rules of Order, The Perfect Board lends insight and direction into this very important position.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:01 -0400)

The Mystic Adventures of Dyanna Falconer Reconvene Onthe First Page of Jade Beach and It Is a Wild Ride Full of Surprises. What Happened to Dyanna, and Where Has She Been? the Story Continues in Paris, Sicily, New York and los Angeles Against the Background of Big Sur, with Rich New Lovers and Fatal Strangers. Dyanna Faces the Force of Nature in a Brutal Catastrophe that Defies the Imagination, but She Is the Ultimate Green Woman!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,042 books! | Top bar: Always visible