Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger…

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (edition 2012)

by J.R. Ward

Love this book as I do all of the other BDB books. Definately a must read. ( )
  Mykake | Mar 23, 2014 |
I do enjoy this series, but some senerios are beginning to feel repetitive. Maybe it's because my focus it on the Quinn/Blay characters. I want their story already. Three stars. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
This one was quite interesting, exploring Thorment's grief and actually working him through it rather than his suddenly finding love and it all being okay now. He actually had to work through the pain and the despair and the mess that his life is. No'one also has to come to terms with her life and what she wants from life.

I liked the way that the pain wasn't glossed over and they did work it through. I also liked how the romance was the primary relationship in the book but not the only one, the backdrop of the fighting was interesting as well as Xhex and John having to come to terms with both of them being warriors as well as Xhex having to come to terms with her mother.

I liked the relationships, found the other stuff a bit forgettable. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Nov 23, 2013 |
I really loved Thor and Autumn's story. John and Xhex really went through some things in this book too. I love the way Ward keeps all the story lines intertwined. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 7, 2013 |
"The quick and the dead are all the same. Everyone's just looking for home." -- Lassiter
"The bastard's taking the bridge!  He's mine!"

Ever since the death of his shellan, Tohrment has been unrecognizable from the vampire leader he once was. Physically emaciated and heartbroken beyond despair, he has been brought back to the Brotherhood by a self-serving fallen angel. Now, fighting once again with ruthless vengeance, he is unprepared to face a new kind of tragedy.

When Tohr begins to see his beloved in his dreams—trapped in a cold, isolated netherworld far from the peace and tranquillity of the Fade—he turns to the angel in hopes of saving the one he has lost. But because Lassiter tells him he must learn to love another to free his former mate, Tohr knows they are all doomed....

Except then a female with a shadowed history begins to get through to him. Against the backdrop of the raging war with the lessers, and with a new clan of vampires vying for the Blind King’s throne, Tohr struggles between the buried past and a very hot, passion-filled future…but can his heart let go and set all of them free?

Tohrment, a Black Dagger Brother, is given a second chance at love and life after losing everything.

992 wanted4 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,607,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible