Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger…

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (edition 2012)

by J.R. Ward

Ok, this couple was also meh for me, near the end I found myself skipping their drama to see what was going on with the rest.

Good thing: Quinn-Blay are next!
I also liked Layla's development, at least until the sudden I-am-so-alone-and-you-too-so-let's-make-a-kid. WTF!? The Xchor thing was so perfect, especially because I like the B.o.B. but then we get this...we knew it was coming but...way to be smooth about it! And just after that heat of the moment stupid decision Quinn finally decides to man up? Great. Well, more drama for them and maybe something good for Layla. I guess we'll get stories about the B.o.B members now that they became so interesting :). Can't wait for the next one.
  aka_no_joou | May 19, 2015 |
At first I didn't want to read Thor's story, I am so glad I did. Ward has stepped it up. In this book she grabs us emotionally with all the characters. Sometimes you want to slap them, other times you want to cry with them and still others you want to laugh. Who thought I could hate Thor, well in parts of this book I did only for him to creep back into my good graces. I loved the Xhex and John story line as well. To say anymore would be to give away the plot. So just check it out for yourself. Onto the next.. ( )
  ladtysreflect | May 11, 2015 |
I really loved Thor and Autumn's story. John and Xhex really went through some things in this book too. I love the way Ward keeps all the story lines intertwined.

Read With Me: Lover Reborn
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
4 ½ Stars ( )
  BookaholicCat | Mar 4, 2015 |
First off, I want to say, I thought Ms. Ward only put the featured couple in the book in the bedroom. I mean...isn't that the reason we had to miss out some steam in previous books? I mean, I love JM and Xhex but...I wanted more action from Thor and No'One. Just something I was thinking about. Anyway...

I wish Xhex would stop fighter how she feels about JM. They are mated now, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone about being tough and being in love, it's allowed. That whole sub-plot sort of annoyed me. I did like the sensual scenes between them though, they were some of the hottest in the book.

Thor...Thor...Thor...Thor. Everytime he did something stupid I wanted to punch him in the head. I think his grief was handled correctly though, many people lash out at others when they are feeling pain from a loss. I love the way Wellsy was handled in the book and I am glad Thor finally got to move on.

I loved reading about the Fade ceremony, it was interesting and new to me, I think...I don't remember reading one before. As for the next book....QHUAY!!!!!!! Get ready! ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 21, 2014 |
"The quick and the dead are all the same. Everyone's just looking for home." -- Lassiter
"The bastard's taking the bridge!  He's mine!"

Ever since the death of his shellan, Tohrment has been unrecognizable from the vampire leader he once was. Physically emaciated and heartbroken beyond despair, he has been brought back to the Brotherhood by a self-serving fallen angel. Now, fighting once again with ruthless vengeance, he is unprepared to face a new kind of tragedy.

When Tohr begins to see his beloved in his dreams—trapped in a cold, isolated netherworld far from the peace and tranquillity of the Fade—he turns to the angel in hopes of saving the one he has lost. But because Lassiter tells him he must learn to love another to free his former mate, Tohr knows they are all doomed....

Except then a female with a shadowed history begins to get through to him. Against the backdrop of the raging war with the lessers, and with a new clan of vampires vying for the Blind King’s throne, Tohr struggles between the buried past and a very hot, passion-filled future…but can his heart let go and set all of them free?

Tohrment, a Black Dagger Brother, is given a second chance at love and life after losing everything.

992 wanted4 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,259,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible