Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 by…

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2

by Stephenie Meyer, Young Kim (Illustrator)

2501945,873 (3.97)2

English (18)  Swedish (1)  All languages (19)
I just got my books shipment and Twilight II was there among the great collection!! I just finished it and I plan to reread it again an hour or so afterward!! I read Twilight I more than 10 times! The art is gorgeous! Even my mother bought the book and read it and fell in love with the art, now she wants to read the actual book!! My mom and I are now "Twilight-ers"!!

Let me just say that the book is fabulously, breathtakingly, gorgeously BEAUTIFUL!! Just like Edward!!
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Never read the original Twilight series nor seen any of the movies but the graphic novel series is awesome! ( )
  Erika.D | Jan 28, 2016 |
This graphic novel covers the second half of the Twilight novel: the actiony part. It'd been a few years since I'd last experienced Twilight, and I'd forgotten just how ridiculous it is. Bella smells so good that vampires will follow her across the country just to eat her! (That must be some amazing deodorant.) On the bright side, since this is a graphic novel, we're spared most of Bella's endlessly repetitive inner monologue. The art is pretty good, though it's sometimes difficult to tell the characters apart. In short, if you love the melodrama and atrocious dialogue that is Twilight, you'll enjoy this. Overall, I found it pretty meh, but that's likely due to the fact that I'm simply over Twilight. ( )
  melydia | Jan 10, 2015 |
While it's defiantly a more tolerable telling of Twilight, it's still Twilight.

The art is beautiful though and it got the point faster in half the pages that the original text did. I don't know though, maybe it's just the movie rubbing off on me, but did anyone else feel like the side characters were a little too 'White Washed'?

Only 2 stars though, because it's still Twilight. ( )
  cully85 | Sep 21, 2013 |

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kim, YoungIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Kim, YoungIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Is an adaptation of

The second volume of Twilight: The Graphic Novel completes the visual adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's worldwide bestselling debut novel and is a must-have for any collector's library.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:25 -0400)

"Having uncovered the dark secret of her enigmatic classmate, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan embraces her feelings for him, trusting Edward to keep her safe despite the risks. When a rival clan of vampires makes its way into Forks, though, the danger to Bella has never been more real. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people dearest to her?"--Amazon.com.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,812,118 books! | Top bar: Always visible