Who Put My Life on Fast-Forward?: How to…

Who Put My Life on Fast-Forward?: How to Slow Down and Start Living Again

by Phil Callaway

221476,730 (4)None

"I am dying of easy accessibility." If you feel like this. If you deal with stress like so many of us, this is just the book to help you find life balance. The book tells us of the author's battle with burnout and what helped him through. More than the humor of the book, what helped me is the transparency of someone who has been through these things and is not afraid to point out the dangers of a short-sighted culture.
  candicestafford | Jun 29, 2009 |

For readers who wish their busy lives had a pause button, Phil Callaway offers real help along with healthy doses of his trademark humor. Drawing from lessons learned during his own struggles with burnout, the bestselling author focuses on five keys to bringing back missing peace.

In Who Put My Life on Fast-Forward, millionaires, CEOs, and "regular folk so tired they can hardly lace up their Velcro tennis shoes" demonstrate how, with God's help, it's possible to start living deliberately in a high-speed culture. With wit and candor, Callaway offers creative ways to:

live on less and love itfind your perfect paceembrace a life of integrityclimb off the stress merry-go-roundrediscover the joy of friendships

Men and women stuck in a loop of busyness and fatigue will find faith-based tools and inspiration for change in this funny, wise book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:46 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,554,291 books! | Top bar: Always visible