Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition (Graduate School Test…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375428194, Paperback)Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
• DVD supplement (completely overhauled in 2011!) with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review’s top GRE course instructor
If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:58:57 -0400)
Presents a guide to assist with preparation for the new GRE, with practice questions pertaining to the verbal, math, and analytical writing sections; tips, techniques, and detailed explanations for answers; and access to four full-length practice tests.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.