Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
United Arab Emirates Central Bank & 9/11 Financing
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0615127096, Paperback)Read about: • Pre-9/11 warning from Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency (SAMA), the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia, to the UAE Central Bank regarding questionable funding.
• Core 9/11 funding from Dubai to 9/11 terrorists in Florida
• Terrorist related bank accounts in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• Questionable defense contract worth $3 billion involving an Ex-US General
• Questionable bank account for a US State Senator from Florida
• Bank accounts for Victor Bout the largest arms dealer in the world, wanted by INTERPOL
• Arms bazaar of Abu Dhabi
• Money laundering involving the Prince
• Questionable funding from Algeria
• Russian Money laundering Spider Web going to the Middle East
• Money laundering Operations of a top bank in the World
• Black Camel, an inside story into the UAE Financial System and much more! All true stories from the diary of an auditor who examined the banking records of the HSBC Central Bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Events like 9/11 will continue to rock the world and the next target could be the Big Ben of London, the Eiffel Tower of Paris, the Pyramids of Egypt or the Taj Mahal of India. I appeal to World Leaders to control their banking industries! If you want to control terrorism, you must hit them where it counts – in the funding. Do not close your eyes to this trend or ignore auditors like me, when questionable account activities are uncovered!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:07 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.