Blaze of Glory by Catherine Mann

I finished Code of Honor and immediately picked up Blaze of Glory to read Postal's story. I really enjoyed this book. One of the strengths of this particular book was the subplot. I especially liked the story of Gracie's father and Felicia --it was extremely well done, and original. Another thing I've noticed about Mann, and I really appreciate, is the realness (for lack of a better word) of her books. She deals with difficult physical and emotional issues. In this book it was bi-polar disorder, but I've noticed that as a theme in her work. It adds a lot of dimension to the story which I appreciate. The heat between Postal and Gracie was fabulous, and the underlying suspense was interesting. I will keep reading more of Mann for sure! ( )
  Rachel.Kall | Jul 23, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373771185, Mass Market Paperback)

A brand-new, heart-pounding tale featuring Catherine Mann's heroic Special Ops unit

Air Force captain Bobby "Postal" Ruznick wouldn't consider working a job that didn't occasionally scare him to death. But nothing gets under his skin like sexy profiler Dr. Grace Marie Lanier. Not that Dr. Uptight Lanier could tolerate his risk-taking ways when they'd struck sparks off one another on assignment a year ago. Now it looks as though the two of them are stuck with each other once again.

Being paired with Bobby's Special Ops crew sends Grace Marie's calm, collected existence into a tailspin. Not only does she have an assignment of utmost importance to complete . . . but she's got little recourse except to turn for help to the one man who threatens her orderly world the most -- Bobby.

Now with one week to stabilize a situation that could destroy the lives of countless others, Bobby and Grace Marie are about to learn that to save the world, they'll have to risk their hearts.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:58 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,932,192 books! | Top bar: Always visible