A Bad Kitty Christmas by Nick Bruel

A Bad Kitty Christmas (original 2011; edition 2011)

by Nick Bruel

2021258,111 (4.08)4
Member:thewanderingjew
Title:A Bad Kitty Christmas
Authors:Nick Bruel
Info:Roaring Brook Press (2011), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 40 pages
Rating:*****

A Bad Kitty Christmas by Nick Bruel (2011)

Such a cute Christmas story! ( )
  butterfly58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
This story has got it all, humor, education and a heartwarming tale all in one. Curricular connections - alphabetical awareness, and vocabulary. ( )
  JillStephens | Feb 8, 2016 |
43 months - We are not huge fans of Bad Kitty and this one was ok but didn't really scream out as a must own Christmas book. It didn't help much that it's to the rhyme of Twas The Night Before Christmas. Is it just me or are there too many books that do this? Ugh. There are just too many not-so-great Christmas books out there. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
This is a book I stumbled upon while looking through the children's section at Barnes and Noble. I fell in love with this adorable tale of a black kitty who gets in a lot of trouble the night of Christmas Eve. On each page the author tells us what they kitty has destroyed or ruined, maybe he got into the food or broke a couple ornaments off the tree, Whatever it was the kitty was always up to no good! I think this is a great holiday book and could even be read to an older age group because it is funny and children can relate easily if they have a mischievous animal at home. I would have my own students tell me a story about their pets at home, and then draw a picture of that animal.
  Jclark5 | Nov 18, 2014 |
A fun Bad Kitty Christmas tale. The only drawback is the alphabetical names aren't agin as other bad kitty books. But the warm hearted tale and ending are wonderful. ( )
  capiam1234 | Dec 26, 2013 |

After destroying all of the gifts and decorations at home, Bad Kitty escapes from the car on Christmas Eve and finds a new friend, who helps her learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,606,123 books! | Top bar: Always visible