Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Your Baby's First Year
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553587943, Mass Market Paperback)With more than 2,000,000 copies in print, here is state-of-the-art advice you can trust from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the organization that represents the nation’s finest pediatricians. The second edition of Your Baby’s First Year is the essential guide to all aspects of infant care. Here, in an easy-to-use format, you’ll find:
• A month-to-month guide to your baby’s first year that lets
you know what to expect in terms of growth, behavior,
• A complete health encyclopedia, plus detailed instructions
for coping with emergency medical situations
• Information about vaccine safety and schedules for
immunizations and health-care visits
• Complete information on breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and
• Suggestions for choosing quality child care–and ways to
ease your baby’s introduction to a sitter
• Safety points for grandparents to keep in mind, both inside
and outside the home
• Poison prevention, infant CPR and choking instruction, general
• Safety checks for home and car, including a car safety seat
Your Baby’s First Year is the indispensable guide to infant care for all parents who want to provide the very best care for their baby–from a source they can safely trust.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:59 -0400)
Fully revised and updated, this is the most authoritative and essential month-by-month medical guide that every parent needs for the crucial first 12 months of their baby's life. Original.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.