Missing links discovered in assyrian tablets…

Missing links discovered in assyrian tablets study of assyrian tables that… (1985)

by E. Raymond Capt

242443,774 (3)None

An interesting and fast paced book. Alot of good information to roll over in your head. The weakest part of the book was his heraldry section I believe. He mentions Tea-Tephi whom he seems to believe in but fortunately he doesn't pursue it. I find that that argument is full of holes and would of only taken away from his work. One definitely needs to continue going through other sources to qualify his work but that is par for the course with any book. ( )
  Loptsson | Feb 12, 2009 |
Best read with a healthy dose of skepticism. It reminds me a lot of Van Däniken’s work in Chariots of the gods. A lot of good evidence is presented but that evidence is cherry picked to support a pre-conceived theory. ( )
  C.Art | Mar 26, 2008 |
For centuries our most famous seats of learning, universities, colleges and theological institutions have been at a loss to solve the question --- what was the ultimate fate of the so-called "Lost Tribes of Israel" in Assyrian captivity?

When clay cuneiform tablets were found in the excavations of the Assyrian Royal Library of Ashurbanipal in ancient Nineveh, their relevance to the nation of Israel was overlooked at the time. This was undoubtedly because they were in complete disorder and among hundreds of miscellaneous text dealing with many matters of State. Contributing to this situation was the fact that the Assyrians called the Israelites by other names during their captivity.
Some of the tablets found were dated around 707 BC and reveal the fate of the Israelites as they escaped from the land of their captivity and "disappeared" into the hinterland of Europe. These tablets for the "Missing Links" that enable us to identify the modern-day descendants of the "Lost Tribes of Israel". In doing so, we increase our knowledge of Bible history and experience a dramatic revision of our pre-conceived ideas of Bible prophecy.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,535,579 books! | Top bar: Always visible