Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton

E' vero che Anita Blake è sempre Anita, ma qua stiamo davvero stiracchiando troppo la pazienza dei lettori!
Dove diavolo è l'eroina di Nodo di Sangue? Dove sono i misteri? L'adrenalina? I combattimenti? Le crisi?

Cosa abbiamo letto in Death Dance?
Crisi ormonali, testosterone galoppante, crisi di nervi, momenti di nevrosi ormonali, sesso, crisi di pianto, sesso, testosterone ringhiante, sesso (vietatissimo ai minori di 18 anni!)... E poi? Ah, giusto, basta.

Unica vera emergenza? Un probabile test di gravidanza positivo.

Mammina cara è tornata a fare visita ad Anita e, come nei precedenti tre libri, non sappiamo che cavolo vuole. Anita ha infoltito ancora il suo harem, Jean Cloude ha una sprazzo di umanissima gelosia, Asher ha una crisi pre-mestruale dopo l'altra (benedetto vampiro, che palle!) e Richard gli va a ruota assieme alla nostra sopportazione che, ormai al limite, vorrebbe vederlo solamente spiaccicato al muro con foro in testa. Solo allora sapremmo che Anita è tornata in sè.

Noi continuamo a sperare.
... E a disperare. ( )
  Nasreen44 | Jun 8, 2017 |
Anita fears that she is pregnant and doesn't see how she can take a pregnancy test for the next four days. She decides to keep silent on the possible pregnancy until she has time to check. This news, however, just cannot be keep secret; it leaks out at the most inconvenient times. Finally a test confirms that the possibility is an actuality. No more said about that...you'll have to read it for yourself. If you enjoyed the four most recent novels (Narcissus in Chains through Micah) you will probably enjoy "Danse Macabre" as well. However, if you are more a fan of the earlier Anita Blake novels you will probably be greatly disappointed. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
This book is all GOOD parts, there is not a momnet of rest. What a ride ! Ok I have a complaint, for me too much sex. I wanted more story. I still loved it. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
What utter crap! ( )
  Belles007 | Jan 17, 2016 |
To Jonathon, who comforts me while I weep; who holds me close while I scream; who understands why I rage. Because he knows how to weep, understands that pleasure can come from a scream, and has his own rage to battle. They say opposites attract, but not for me.
It was the middle of November.

Anita Blake needs to be concentrating on a dangerous situation: The ardeur, the sexual power that flows between Anita and Jean-Claude, Master Vampire of the City, and Richard, the volatile werewolf who loves her passionately, is reaching new levels, perhaps evolving into something altogether new. The ardeur seems to be choosing new lovers for Anita, acting with a will of its own. As Jean-Claude says, the ardeur is hunting powerful prey. The unexpected effect of this is that Jean-Claude’s own power as a master vampire has grown to new levels - and Richard, never predictable, is changing, too.

But as the days pass, Anita’s less interested in vampire politics than in an ancient, ordinary dread she shares with women down the ages: She may be pregnant. And, if she is, whether the father is a vampire, a werewolf, or someone else entirely, she knows perfectly well that being a Federal Marshal known for raising the dead and executing vampires is no way to bring up a baby…

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515142816, Mass Market Paperback)

In the thralls of supernatural passion, Anita Blake faces a most human dilemma.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:25 -0400)

It was the middle of November. I was supposed to be out jogging, but instead I was sitting at my breakfast table talking about men, sex, werewolves, vampires, and that thing that most unmarried but sexually active women fear most ... Anita Blake needs to be concentrating on a dangerous situation: the ardeur-the sexual power that flows between Anita and Jean-Claude, Master Vampire of the City; and is reaching new levels. The unexpected effect of this is that Jean-Claude's own power as a master vampire has grown-and Richard, never predictable, is changing, too.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,505,172 books! | Top bar: Always visible